Gamefaqs Resurerection server

#1Spetsnaz420Posted 9/28/2012 5:29:50 AM
Sorry I couldn't resist the title...the server is stuck at 0/16 on metro...16 cap explains its emptiness :(
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#2ARMR_SagittAxOTPosted 9/28/2012 5:48:59 AM
It's stuck at 69 players obviously.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkaGNjI1ebA Not taking the link out until A Summer Day's Dream Ep.3 is published, Tewi have stolen precious watermelons >_>
#3Truth_and_ArmsPosted 9/28/2012 6:51:16 AM
Thanks for the Heads Up ;) I'll fix it on my lunch break.
---
PSN: Veritas_et_armis
#4Truth_and_ArmsPosted 9/28/2012 8:00:40 AM
Battlelog says 24 players. Nice Troll topic though. I checked it anyway on my way to get bacon & eggs to bring back to work. You got me. It usually dies every night around 2:30AM and fills up by lunchtime.
---
#5iLoveCzeePosted 9/28/2012 9:14:26 AM
How can you tell how many people are in your server in battlelog? I use BF3stats.com.

And people wont get sent into your server if its at 0,8 or 16.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE
#6Truth_and_ArmsPosted 9/28/2012 9:21:39 AM
iLoveCzee posted...
How can you tell how many people are in your server in battlelog? I use BF3stats.com.

Sorry. I meant BF3stats. My bad. I wish there was a console in Battlelog. It would be nice to be able to mange the server remotely when the 16 player glitch happens, but DICE can't even fix that, so my expectations for a remote console are very low...
---
#7Spetsnaz420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 10:31:33 PM
Truth_and_Arms posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

Sorry. I meant BF3stats. My bad. I wish there was a console in Battlelog. It would be nice to be able to mange the server remotely when the 16 player glitch happens, but DICE can't even fix that, so my expectations for a remote console are very low...

I wasn't trying to troll...I ship you not it was at 16 when I logged into BF3 this morning when I went to add it to favs...shortly after it was at 24 again...I just assumed you were quick.

Is it just not switching back to full players after a CQ map?
---
#8Truth_and_ArmsPosted 9/29/2012 2:21:30 AM
^
You were right. It was messed up a few times. Even though I never changed the rotation, and I haven't ever set it for Close Quarters. Server just randomly goes from 24 to16 players and sometimes to 8 and won't populate. This has been a known issue for a long time, but I have not heard on how or when DICE or EA intend to fix it.

There are a few ways to get it back to 24, but they don't all work every time. Have to rename the rotation, remove a map & re-add, set from ranked to unranked and back again, change player count from 24 to 23 and back, etc. It's a pain in the @$$!
---
#9Spetsnaz420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 2:41:40 AM
Truth_and_Arms posted...
^
You were right. It was messed up a few times. Even though I never changed the rotation, and I haven't ever set it for Close Quarters. Server just randomly goes from 24 to16 players and sometimes to 8 and won't populate. This has been a known issue for a long time, but I have not heard on how or when DICE or EA intend to fix it.

There are a few ways to get it back to 24, but they don't all work every time. Have to rename the rotation, remove a map & re-add, set from ranked to unranked and back again, change player count from 24 to 23 and back, etc. It's a pain in the @$$!

I accidentally joined when I meant to favorite...when I got back out it was 24 again...but like I said I just though you were super quick.

I wasn't even aware of the glitch...I deleted allot of servers I thought were being stupid...turn out it was dice
---
#10CJ_BoyPosted 10/5/2012 1:36:39 AM
gg's

My game froze near the end of Metro, so I just quit :/
---
PSN: [R3D]pijaGorda1