New to this game. .

#1STO-109Posted 10/6/2012 12:37:00 AM
And the online is a blast! Confusing! but a blast :) I have a question though. Are the weapon load outs not consistent? Like I played one game and I had my M4 and M16. Played another game and had a AK in the same kit and im like where did my M16 go?! And I have another question. .lol. How do you give yourself a clan tag? Thanks guys :D
---
Trifold the Trifecta
Owning isnt everything, its the only thing ~Anonymous
#2ProbablyBetterPosted 10/6/2012 12:58:21 AM
STO-109 posted...
And the online is a blast! Confusing! but a blast :) I have a question though. Are the weapon load outs not consistent? Like I played one game and I had my M4 and M16. Played another game and had a AK in the same kit and im like where did my M16 go?! And I have another question. .lol. How do you give yourself a clan tag? Thanks guys :D

Until you get a service star for the assualt class, you can only use the Russian guns when you're on the RU side and the American gun when on the US side.

You can make a clan tag on your battlelog.
---
Mrs. Obama
#3ParryACOPosted 10/6/2012 2:43:38 AM
That's not true.

Until you get your first service star, you can't use the starting weapons on opposing sides

IE you can't use a Krinkov as a US engineer until service star 1, or pick up a kit that has the Krinkov as the primary weapon (if you pick up a kit, it's only usable until you die and respawn)

M16A3/A4, AK-74M, M4/A1, AKs-74u Krinkov, M27, RPK, Mk 11 and SVD are team specific until you get your first service star as that class.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/HyMFCBum/ParryACO.png
#4ProbablyBetterPosted 10/6/2012 3:22:14 AM
ParryACO posted...
That's not true.

Until you get your first service star, you can't use the starting weapons on opposing sides

IE you can't use a Krinkov as a US engineer until service star 1, or pick up a kit that has the Krinkov as the primary weapon (if you pick up a kit, it's only usable until you die and respawn)

M16A3/A4, AK-74M, M4/A1, AKs-74u Krinkov, M27, RPK, Mk 11 and SVD are team specific until you get your first service star as that class.

I meant each gun for each class. I just used assault as an example.
---
Mrs. Obama
#5STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 9:09:40 AM
Ohhhh ok ok. Thanks guys. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to use certain weapons that I will like once I unlock them consistently. You guys rock! :)
---
Trifold the Trifecta
Owning isnt everything, its the only thing ~Anonymous
#6ParryACOPosted 10/6/2012 9:32:34 AM
Right now the only team-bound weapons are the SMAW, RPG, Stinger and Igla, though there's a rumor or two going around about there being a patch to remove the team-bind for said weapons.
---
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 10/6/2012 10:33:22 PM
ParryACO posted...
Right now the only team-bound weapons are the SMAW, RPG, Stinger and Igla, though there's a rumor or two going around about there being a patch to remove the team-bind for said weapons.

I don't see the point really...mind you the RPG obstructs your view far less
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#8ParryACOPosted 10/7/2012 2:29:05 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
ParryACO posted...

I don't see the point really...mind you the RPG obstructs your view far less

RPG is also manlier.
---