Would YOU want to do an all M320 Buck game?

#21iLoveCzee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:47:49 PM
Got_Sony posted...
I'm goin for the defib only game.

Only if its Defib//Knife only. Cuz defib only would take waaaay to long.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE
#22Got_SonyPosted 10/10/2012 7:52:24 PM
How bout defib/repair torch?

Bc the people wih the defibs will be clearly overpowered by the people with knives.
---
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze
#23iLoveCzee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:19:02 PM(edited)
Halloween night? 12am? Something like that.

They are fixing the knife tomorrow. ( I hope it gets glitched :) Knife only match has to go down.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 10/10/2012 10:33:38 PM
iLoveCzee posted...
Halloween night? 12am? Something like that.

They are fixing the knife tomorrow. ( I hope it gets glitched :) Knife only match has to go down.

Knife takedown will now kill entire team
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#25Gundam FanPosted 10/10/2012 11:05:37 PM
It'll be like fighting with muskets.

Fire then stare at each other awkwardly until the reload is finished, before firing again.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#26angerboxPosted 10/11/2012 1:36:41 AM
iLoveCzee posted...
Post and I will set it up.

Rules : Only use the M320 Buck. Anything else gets you kicked from the game (No warnings). That means no guns - No knife, defib or repair tool.

1 Ammo crate for each team. By having 1 crate means everyone will gather around the crate and tons of people will get murked.

It will be hilarious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squads are allowed but you MUST have team chat on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that game we can use different ****. So post what you want and we can all agree on what other themed games we can play.

I would love to have another all knife Gfaqs game. We could do all grenades. Lets plan faqers!

<3 Czee :)

*slap*
#27iLoveCzee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:17:21 AM
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

Rules : Only use the M320 Buck. Anything else gets you kicked from the game (No warnings). That means no guns - No knife, defib or repair tool.

1 Ammo crate for each team. By having 1 crate means everyone will gather around the crate and tons of people will get murked.

It will be hilarious.

After that game we can use different ****. So post what you want and we can all agree on what other themed games we can play.

I would love to have another all knife Gfaqs game. We could do all grenades. Lets plan faqers!

*slap*

Slap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you aint slappin nothing free boy.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE
#28Scarlet-RavenPosted 10/11/2012 8:31:26 AM
iLoveCzee posted...
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

It will be hilarious.

*flap*

Flap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you r flappin nothing free boy.

Fixed*
---
PSN: Scarlet-Raven
Give'em a lost, dog.
#29angerboxPosted 10/11/2012 12:44:16 PM
iLoveCzee posted...
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

It will be hilarious.

*slap*

Slap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you aint slappin nothing free boy.

Bwahahaha I already did ;)