If you avoid the east US servers...

#11SlipSkullPosted 10/10/2012 11:03:55 PM
Personally, they're all sh@%...

I'm on the west coast, just got disconnected a few minutes ago on a west coast server.
This is the only online game I own that has these kinds of connection issues and nonstop lag.

The whole "private servers for any tards with thumbs" was such a genius move....

I'm ecstatic that I bought BF3, I've always wanted to see "connection with Half-Ass Online was lost" all day :D
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 10/10/2012 11:20:27 PM
SlipSkull posted...
Personally, they're all sh@%...

I'm on the west coast, just got disconnected a few minutes ago on a west coast server.
This is the only online game I own that has these kinds of connection issues and nonstop lag.

The whole "private servers for any tards with thumbs" was such a genius move....

I'm ecstatic that I bought BF3, I've always wanted to see "connection with Half-Ass Online was lost" all day :D

Never played a COD?
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#13EnteredShikariPosted 10/11/2012 3:03:45 AM
I've always avoided US East servers anyway for giving me 4-bars but have also noticed them being 1-bar now. So they're actually that laggy if you go into them? -_-
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/Siutgarden
#14Truth_and_ArmsPosted 10/11/2012 1:13:44 PM
EnteredShikari posted...
I've always avoided US East servers anyway for giving me 4-bars but have also noticed them being 1-bar now. So they're actually that laggy if you go into them? -_-

I could swear the 1 bar ping on East Coast is just a glitch, but no official word from EA/DICE yet.

I've played on East Coast servers with 1 bar with very few problems. Sure I run into lag here and there, but no more than when I play on West & South with 5 bars.
---
PSN: Veritas_et_armis
#15iLoveMyEgoPosted 10/11/2012 1:26:33 PM
eaaaaastsideeee
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 10/11/2012 9:45:56 PM
Truth_and_Arms posted...
EnteredShikari posted...

I could swear the 1 bar ping on East Coast is just a glitch, but no official word from EA/DICE yet.

I've played on East Coast servers with 1 bar with very few problems. Sure I run into lag here and there, but no more than when I play on West & South with 5 bars.

They still come in 5 bars for me...but I have noticed epic lag...dying 2 seconds after taking cover, every bullet fired at you hits at once etc...
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#17blue72superPosted 10/12/2012 3:01:04 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
blue72super posted...
East servers are always laggy for me.

Points to sig

If only she stopped wearing such short skirts, I would.
---
I don't experience lag. Stop torrenting sailor moon and maybe your experience will improve. -_decitron