PSN List (Active Players Only)

#21Death2508Posted 1/21/2014 10:51:15 PM
Death2508, mainly sniper but all around player also, just started using m16, good with all bolt actions.
#22Crazy_PridePosted 1/24/2014 1:57:02 AM
ContractedBox185

My K/D ratio is crap because I play to the objectives, not for kills. I usually play a Medic/engineer role lately, favoring assault rifles. I play at least a little bit each day usually.
#23X-PICU-XPosted 1/24/2014 9:17:11 AM
luisthugg81 posted...
n7titan posted...
Just bought BF4 soooo probably wanna take me off the list

You'll probably be coming back to bf3...I just couldn't stand bf4

I rented BF4, then I borrowed from a friend cause he was going on vacations. I only play TDM cause its the only mode I play with no prob, but lately the hit detention since the last patch its a SH*T. So Im going back to BF3 until they fix that. I play any class when need it, I PTFO ALWAYS!!!, but please dont ask me to snipe, I hate it & suck at it.
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
#24rinmueru1Posted 1/30/2014 5:14:15 PM
add me up. DeuxeSG.
---
"The whole point of playing video games is to waste time, not to be honorable." or something like that...
#25XxMissEmmaxXPosted 2/1/2014 7:30:40 AM
Just bought BF3 from the Playstaion Store yesterday, going to let it finish download today and then I'll get on. I haven't played any Battlefields but I have played CoD, not sure if there's a difference other than vehicles and bigger maps.
---
PSN: Cambo_99
#26LeDerpingMonstePosted 2/1/2014 9:12:01 AM
mattjbish:

Mainly a supportive recon, can provide covering fire on objective. Looking for an active squad. I have a mic. I also play support class hence my skill in suppresion. Looking for a active, English player/squad. I have all unlocks for heli and jet. Can be a pilot or gunner. Rank: Colonel Star 5.

Thanks.
#27doobiemaster420Posted 2/3/2014 5:28:57 PM
the_doobiemastr -psn

Idk my stats, never checked em but I usually run an lmg with suppressor, acog, and bipod.

I love using the mortar and regularly get kills with it.

I suppose i'm more of a support player than rushing to take out mcomms.

I love rush on metro, probably play that more than anything. I usually mortar in the park, use the bipod and camp in bottlenecks in the station, and hold down a building when we get back outside.

I don't like tdm, just objective modes.

I don't have many upgrades for any of the vehicles, never had any luck. Always seems like most people running vehicles only run vehicles so they have everything upgraded and i can't do anything to them. Happily pull out rocket launchers with extra explosive ammo so I can take down jets and choppers, server hosts seem to hate this but whatever if your gonna fly around a chopper and rain down rockets on people running around trying to protect mcomms then i'm going to happily continuously blow you up
#28doobiemaster420Posted 2/3/2014 5:30:08 PM
oh yea I have a mic if that matters to anyone but no dlc
#29Garrus-18Posted 2/6/2014 1:33:08 PM
PSN:Garrus-18 play eveningly between classes but play as engineer the most.
---
Scratch one, head shot the rest.
#30IkasnuPosted 2/14/2014 10:32:28 PM
doobiemaster420 posted...
oh yea I have a mic if that matters to anyone but no dlc

DLC is mostly crap.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.