PSN List (Active Players Only)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. PSN List (Active Players Only)
1 year ago#21
Death2508, mainly sniper but all around player also, just started using m16, good with all bolt actions.
1 year ago#22
ContractedBox185

My K/D ratio is crap because I play to the objectives, not for kills. I usually play a Medic/engineer role lately, favoring assault rifles. I play at least a little bit each day usually.
1 year ago#23
luisthugg81 posted...
n7titan posted...
Just bought BF4 soooo probably wanna take me off the list

You'll probably be coming back to bf3...I just couldn't stand bf4

I rented BF4, then I borrowed from a friend cause he was going on vacations. I only play TDM cause its the only mode I play with no prob, but lately the hit detention since the last patch its a SH*T. So Im going back to BF3 until they fix that. I play any class when need it, I PTFO ALWAYS!!!, but please dont ask me to snipe, I hate it & suck at it.
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
1 year ago#24
add me up. DeuxeSG.
---
"The whole point of playing video games is to waste time, not to be honorable." or something like that...
1 year ago#25
Just bought BF3 from the Playstaion Store yesterday, going to let it finish download today and then I'll get on. I haven't played any Battlefields but I have played CoD, not sure if there's a difference other than vehicles and bigger maps.
---
PSN: Cambo_99
1 year ago#26
mattjbish:

Mainly a supportive recon, can provide covering fire on objective. Looking for an active squad. I have a mic. I also play support class hence my skill in suppresion. Looking for a active, English player/squad. I have all unlocks for heli and jet. Can be a pilot or gunner. Rank: Colonel Star 5.

Thanks.
1 year ago#27
the_doobiemastr -psn

Idk my stats, never checked em but I usually run an lmg with suppressor, acog, and bipod.

I love using the mortar and regularly get kills with it.

I suppose i'm more of a support player than rushing to take out mcomms.

I love rush on metro, probably play that more than anything. I usually mortar in the park, use the bipod and camp in bottlenecks in the station, and hold down a building when we get back outside.

I don't like tdm, just objective modes.

I don't have many upgrades for any of the vehicles, never had any luck. Always seems like most people running vehicles only run vehicles so they have everything upgraded and i can't do anything to them. Happily pull out rocket launchers with extra explosive ammo so I can take down jets and choppers, server hosts seem to hate this but whatever if your gonna fly around a chopper and rain down rockets on people running around trying to protect mcomms then i'm going to happily continuously blow you up
1 year ago#28
oh yea I have a mic if that matters to anyone but no dlc
1 year ago#29
PSN:Garrus-18 play eveningly between classes but play as engineer the most.
---
Scratch one, head shot the rest.
1 year ago#30
doobiemaster420 posted...
oh yea I have a mic if that matters to anyone but no dlc

DLC is mostly crap.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. PSN List (Active Players Only)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived