Screw BF4, came back to BF3

#1ReAlignedPosted 5/1/2014 7:23:09 AM
So I downloaded bf3 a few months before bf4 came out. I really enjoyed bf3 but knew bf4 was going to be a better experience. So I deleted bf3 from my ps3. Turns out bf4 is a broken mess, well to me anyways. Constant freezes, graphic glitches, among other things. So the other day I decided to download bf3 again and now I'm having a better time with bf3 than 4. Anyone else agree here? I do hope Dice gets their stuff together with bf4 cause I'd rather experience bf4 than 3.
#2JayLoCPosted 5/1/2014 4:19:39 PM
Agreed
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/JayLoC/stats/710194/ps3/
PSN - JayLoC
#3ill-thoughtsPosted 5/3/2014 6:17:39 PM
thinking about downloading this tomorrow, the Conquest mode looks like fun.
---
Playing: Godfather 2, MGS5:Ground Zeroes, Midnight Club LA, Tekken Revolution
Waiting For: Watch Dogs, Persona 5, Phantom Pain, Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex Next
#4yoshinator112Posted 5/16/2014 8:04:06 AM(edited)
From how much b****ing I hear on this board about how terrible the game is, as well as the X360 boards, I'm surprised people are continuing to buy the previous gen versions. I have the PS4 version, and it runs perfectly. There are some occasional rubberbanding issues in Conquest, but no crashing or server booting. And let me tell you, the game is awesome on PS4. If you ever do get a current gen console, I would highly recommend BF4. PS4 also has the largest player base across all consoles, and even PC, so it's never difficult to find a match.
---
PSN Chivers-Mura Steam Muramusa723
"Winning is teaching, losing is learning." - Ray Lussier
#5WizardofHothPosted 5/16/2014 8:40:19 AM
you are right but the game is terrible only in online multiplayer. Everytime I try to hop online, everyone else is using either tanks or freakin helicopters to mow down those on foot.

I get sick and tired of that and even people who snipe away like half a mile away on the damn maps. That and the freakin flashlights.

also the ACOG sight sucks. Makes my assault rifles shake all over the damn place when Im trying to shoot at someone
#6IkasnuPosted 5/18/2014 4:54:48 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
you are right but the game is terrible only in online multiplayer. Everytime I try to hop online, everyone else is using either tanks or freakin helicopters to mow down those on foot.

I get sick and tired of that and even people who snipe away like half a mile away on the damn maps. That and the freakin flashlights.

also the ACOG sight sucks. Makes my assault rifles shake all over the damn place when Im trying to shoot at someone

TC isn't talking about Single player. Nobody here but you plays single player. Also when you shoot you have this thing called recoil. Yeah actual recoil, not like CoD where you shoot lasers.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.
#7ReAligned(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 7:35:21 AM
Even the sp campaign is a mess. Save file being corrupted or not even saving. Anyways I traded this game in a few days ago. Maybe in a year or so it will be near perfected and ill pick it up again?
#8ARMR_SagittAxOTPosted 6/6/2014 2:12:45 PM
^ Nope, Battlefield 4 is the Beta for the next Battlefield game.

Again...
---
Chinaman of Battlefield 4 platoon New Order Nation
Space Race, Matched between Soviet and America, Triumphed for Mankind.
#9MrDolfanPosted 6/27/2014 1:05:25 AM
I was actually thinking of running through BF3 again. I beat it on the 360 and still think it is better than BF4.

Are matches still easy to find in BF3?
---
Love retro gaming? New US based magazine. Try ReadRetro.com
#10UltimatesTruthPosted 6/30/2014 12:46:49 AM
Battlefield 4 is amazing and playable on the PlayStation 4.
64 men at 60fps is never a bad thing.
---
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w