any dlc

#1charliestikmanPosted 3/1/2012 4:34:20 PM

is there any dlc that might be worth waiting for or should i just trade the game in?

#2XboxGuy1537Posted 3/1/2012 8:45:43 PM

Highly doubt it. :( Judging how short this game is, the DLC would be a sliver if it ever even came out.

#3charliestikman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 5:46:04 AM

sorry about this but what does silver mean?

#4FiachPosted 3/3/2012 8:07:24 AM
sliver not silver, it means a tiny slice.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#5charliestikman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 4:08:31 PM

ah thank you and sorry about that typo

#6Alter_LegionesPosted 3/3/2012 6:55:00 PM
Honestly, I'd say trade it in. Even though I have been a staunch defender of this game for the last month, I finally broke down and traded it in today. I got $27 for it. Nothing great, but apparently I could have gotten more if I traded it in last week, so the price is dropping.

As for DLC, I haven't heard of anything on the horizon, and even if something significant is released, you can always just rent the game to play it. At least that is how I am looking at it.
---
"Freedom of speech isn't about protecting the speech you like, its about protecting the speech you hate" - Larry Flynt
#7RationManPosted 3/6/2012 5:30:27 AM

I'll never trade this game in..

#8FiachPosted 3/6/2012 7:39:29 AM
Judging by the activity here, I dont think the game sold very well, according to vgchartz (not the most reliable source), 0.17m, Dunno if that would inspire any DLC in the near future, which is a shame as its a pretty good game.

I think many read the reviews and saw ~5 hours gameplay and walked away, but the game is longer than that and of course you have vendetta and NG plus.

I'm glad I got it and its a keeper for me as it finishes off the storyline sufficiantly for me, I will definately dip in and out of the game for a long time.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#9Dillon360Posted 3/12/2012 6:37:04 PM
RationMan posted...
I'll never trade this game in..

This ^
---
All it takes to be a superhero is the choice to FIGHT EVIL