Wow, this game is good.

#1MiIkManPosted 8/2/2012 5:49:54 PM
I'm only just over an hour in but I'm surprised how good it is so far. No time is wasted and you're throw into action right off the bat. I had some reservations about the visual style but the game looks great.

Nolan North does an ok job but he's no Kirk Acevedo. I still say the first game has some of the best voice acting I've ever heard in a game. A lot of the focus was on Mike Paton but Kirk Acevedo's lines were delivered perfectly, and chilling. You can also definitely tell Digital Extremes tried to replicate what Starbreeze did. But Starbreeze has adds a certain something to their games that makes them special.

But so far so good. Really liking it.
---
Drink your milk!
#2thegrimgunnerPosted 8/11/2012 5:30:16 AM
I just finished this....took me about 7-8 hours....Definitely worth whatever i paid during the steam sale
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII Xbox gt: II Krason II PC/Steam IIGrimson
#3MiIkMan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 10:08:10 PM
I've got 5 hours in the story. It was really damn good. I haven't touched the New Game + or the Vendettas mode but I'm thinking about it.

When I was playing, I just couldn't believe how well I was managing the 4 arms. Smashing guys with one demon arm, picking things up and throwing with the other, dual wielding guns.... It honestly worked flawless and was a ton of fun.
---
Drink your milk!