Need some help on chapter 3.

#1LandmanPosted 5/30/2012 10:08:15 PM
I need to get into cabin 2 but victor 9 won't let me in. Been stuck at this point for ages, would prefer just a hint rather than the solution please.
---
This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...
#2Landman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 12:03:10 PM(edited)
Wow this is driving me insane now.

So far I have
*spoilers*

Set fire to the kitchen

Victor 5 has left the bar

I know I need to find the radio in cabin 2

I have the extortion note and napkin

I have no idea what to do :(
---
This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...
#3Ryaki1Posted 6/2/2012 11:53:41 AM
Ok I think I know where and how your stuck, and if you havn't figured it out yet i'll try and give some direction that isn't directly spoiling (no clue how to use the spoiler tag)

the Bartender can give you a hint on how to set someone up for failure but how do you make them think HE did it?

think back to what you found with the extortion note, it might be useful with your badge
---
~Give me wings so I may Fall~
#4Landman(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:08:57 AM
Thanks for the hint. I'm not home until Saturday so I'll try and figure it out then.
---
#5Landman(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 1:10:26 AM
Now I can't figure out how to tune the radio into the frequencies that are on the note, got the piece of paper from the bed post and put it on the porthole but still at a loss. Is it just me or did this game go from being a nice difficulty to almost impossible at this point?
---