Are they trying to make Transformers Wii awful?

#1stufa1978Posted 6/19/2011 7:39:02 AM
Right, the first TF game on Wii, pretty much like every other version. Fine cool I suppose.
The second took out everything that would make a TF game cool for Wii.

So for WFC we'd get what we asked for and not some 16 bit rejecct game. No...
Another on rails game.

Though fortunately Wii's cybertron Adventures was actually a good TF game.
I knew we wouldn't get a trimmed down HD version. But I could plump for another Wii Cybertron Adventures engine game.

NO!!!
That would be to sensible. It seems the devs have to try and make the game despised yet again!
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#2Chaos_KreaturePosted 6/19/2011 5:27:46 PM
if the devs for all the third party games including this one, are just gonna butcher the games for the Wii, and give the xbox and ps3 the GOOD games, why even make any at all? i mean sure there are a goodsized portion of third party games that are good, like MH3 and Cybertron Adventures, but alot of them seem like they just realized after they did the hard work making the ps3 and xbox games that they should probably make one for wii. i mean, most of the devs just don't understand the Wii's true abilities. i mean, even ****in wii sports has better graphics than this game! and there are alot of games that look extremely good, like SSBB, New super mario bros. wii, and metroid: other m, but they devs just mek the game for the wii "playable". i

TL;DR devs hate the wii

sorry for the wall of text
---
There's a difference between a reindeer and a deer. one flies.
people who understand the joke: 1
#3stufa1978(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2011 2:40:03 PM
Amen to that sir.

It's like they had to make the game disliked. "I know let's make a Transformers game, but not have them transform..."

So if Activision releases a multi format fishing game. Does that mean they'll take water out the Wii version to make the HD versions look better?
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#4Justinps2heroPosted 7/2/2011 1:02:17 AM
A really strange decision. But this game looks to be the worst ever.
#5LaharlblazePosted 7/15/2011 7:28:40 PM

this game is just az bad az the movie was witch then the movie faills to live up to the orginal cartoon