I really want to start playing this series.

#21IrmasterlolPosted 5/22/2012 9:01:31 AM
Dylan1122 posted...

The only thing I disliked about AC was the sword play, though I kinda felt like a true assassin running away from most fights. Plus, choosing how to kill someone: Badass.

This, so hard. I miss choosing my own approach to a mission. I remember having to steal guard disguises in AC2 and thinking "What if I don't like this plan?"
---
Original Assassin's Creed fanboy.
#22ReVenANT1489Posted 5/22/2012 1:06:15 PM
IhateMelvin posted...
RoxasANobody posted...
Dylan1122 posted...
If you're starting with AC1, then please don't stop if you don't like it. It improves ten fold with AC2.

I was a huge fan of the series even though people stated that AC1 was repetitive. It's a wonderful game and the novelty still hasn't worn off on me.

The only thing I disliked about AC was the sword play, though I kinda felt like a true assassin running away from most fights. Plus, choosing how to kill someone: Badass.

That was one of my favorite things about AC1. I loved collecting all the intel and getting maps of good entrances, archer locations, scholar locations etc. I had a blast every time I played AC1, always trying something new.
---
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09
#23LunarRoarPosted 5/24/2012 3:30:24 AM
I see no reason as to why you wouldn't start with AC1, seeing as its the first in the series and all...
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#24Hellraiser555Posted 5/24/2012 5:18:38 AM
Masterbob1872 posted...
So many people say that Revelations is irrelevant to the story and that is true, but it is still the most fun one to play. DO NOT play 2, BH, or Revelations before 1. Play 1 first, as it is the most monotonous one to play. Still a great game, just, AC:2 built upon it HEAVILY, and having played 2 first will make 1 nearly impossible to take unless you are a huge fan like I am.

This.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 15
#25ninjabayPosted 5/24/2012 10:03:11 AM
i'd say start with the first because the others are so much better you wouldn't be able to play the first after playing the others
---
it rained the day i was born but i was the lightning on that storm
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.