Pre-Order Bonuses?

#1HyruleanLinkPosted 5/15/2012 6:17:41 PM
I was just in Gamestop today and I starting talking to the sales person and they told me that the steel case that ACIII has ended. I wasn't aware that this was a limited time and I would have made pre-order than usual. Is there anywhere else where I can get the steel case for ACIII besides Gamestop?
#2bobbyrkPosted 5/15/2012 6:34:07 PM
Honestly it probably ended because they only produced a certain amount, and all of them are probably sold out by now.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3ReVenANT1489Posted 5/16/2012 8:20:25 AM
If you preorder from Gamestop you get a Mayan ruins level and some extra weapons I believe. Still worth it imo. On a side note, love the username TC.
---
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09
#4AJ24122Posted 5/16/2012 12:01:11 PM

Honestly it probably ended because they only produced a certain amount, and all of them are probably sold out by now.

Yeah, this. They probably ran out of it the first few weeks of preordering.
It comes with the Freedom Edition though...but we don't know if it'll be coming out in the US.
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/23w9q54.png
#5ultimaweapon79Posted 5/16/2012 2:55:51 PM
amazon.com
---
PSN/GT: ultimaweapon79
I play one handed but not by choice
#6IhateMelvinPosted 5/16/2012 4:20:49 PM
God damn it. I kept waiting to preorder because I wanted a special edition but now...

Damn you Ubisoft!
---
Well excUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSEEEEEE MEEEEEEE, Princess!
#7HyruleanLink(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 6:17:39 PM
Thanks for the help. I will try Amazon as mentioned if I can get it. In the end, it is the actual game that really counts.
#8Kilo_Six_OnePosted 5/19/2012 5:25:38 PM
Do not listen to these noobs they are merely trolling you TC.

I talked with john biesnwagger (See my topic about it on 360 boards) and he emailed me saying that with his lawsuit he was able to cancel production of Steelbook cases because he too, sold his novels with steel book cases. So no more steel books are available. Sorry tc

Tl;Dr Other posters are trolling you, john biesnwagger canceled production of steel books.
---
The sentence below is the true
The sentence above is a false
#9IceBreaker_Posted 5/19/2012 6:58:15 PM
^ Hahaha, this is hilarious. Ubisoft did not *steal* the steel case idea because there was plenty of other games such as UC3 that came out with the steel case.

Anyways, we are all aware that John is desperate for money so if this is true, then I'm not surprised.
---
A winner never quits. A quitter never wins.
#10ReVenANT1489Posted 5/19/2012 9:39:49 PM
Kilo_Six_One posted...
Do not listen to these noobs they are merely trolling you TC.

I talked with john biesnwagger (See my topic about it on 360 boards) and he emailed me saying that with his lawsuit he was able to cancel production of Steelbook cases because he too, sold his novels with steel book cases. So no more steel books are available. Sorry tc

Tl;Dr Other posters are trolling you, john biesnwagger canceled production of steel books.

I'm convinced you have no idea what trolling means.
---
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09