So is this the final game?

#1Big_Brownie25Posted 5/20/2012 7:33:44 AM
I heard that this game would finish Desmond's story, does this mean this game is the one that finishes up the templar and assassin war? I always thought the final game would have us playing Desmond as the main character fighting modern day guards and such not another ancestor to view in the animus.
#2bobbyrkPosted 5/20/2012 7:56:08 AM
It almost defintely will not be the last game of the series.

Desmond isn't trying to stop the Templars in this one, he's trying to prevent the destruction of the world.

They also said there would never be an AC title that is only during the "modern" times - the biggest draw of the series by far is the historical settings.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3Big_Brownie25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 8:00:24 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Did some research and turns out they have ideas for other assassin's creed games such as making one of the games set in India, that would make me really happy.

India or Japan would be great but I can't see ninjas trying to blend in with large crowds....
#4kyro102Posted 5/20/2012 8:40:24 AM
Places i'd like to see an AC game set

1. Medieval Spain
2. Feudal China
3. Persia
4. Greece during Alexadre the Great's rule
5. India much before England's presence
---
Congratulations. Your statement has officially made me lose faith in humanity
#5ReVenANT1489Posted 5/20/2012 8:50:49 AM
Anyone remember the six assassins from AC2 where you had to find their tombs? Each one of those would make for an exciting game imo..
---
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09
#6MyMentorSnakePosted 5/20/2012 9:53:11 AM
^^^^ Agreed
---
I will not change this sig till i be able to perform a 540 roundhouse kick!
The Official Tomahawk of the Assassins Creed III Board
#7CharpandaV1Posted 5/20/2012 10:35:36 AM
ReVenANT1489 posted...
Anyone remember the six assassins from AC2 where you had to find their tombs? Each one of those would make for an exciting game imo..

I hadn't thought of this but it's actually a good idea.
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#8RugterWyper32Posted 5/20/2012 11:21:30 AM
That would be really cool, actually! Witnessing each of those assassins in action would be pretty awesome.
Other setting that would be pretty great besides the ones mentioned could be Confederational Ireland, IMO. It has potential, I think. And stuff to climb.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
#9LunarRoarPosted 5/20/2012 1:19:35 PM
It's the last game to feature Desmond as the protagonist, but it definitely won't be the last game in the series.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#10StaticnovaPosted 5/20/2012 4:11:56 PM
I'd just like to see a lead female assassin.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser