Multiplayer Differences?

#1RagnoraokPosted 5/25/2012 7:55:26 PM
How different do you think the multiplayer will be for this game, compared to ACR: Revelations? I want more dedicated servers, so that lag is minimal. Often times, the game would ruined because of lag getting me stunned or even killed.

My other gripes were with the characters. To me, some characters looked too alike, like the female characters always had me guessing if they were the ones in the picture. I actually wanted more customizations, maybe even a feature to create your very own assassin.

However, I love how they tried to make the multiplayer integral to the story. So anyways, what are your thoughts? What would you like to see improved?
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#2StaticnovaPosted 5/26/2012 9:00:08 AM
I've been wondering this as well. I hope they make some neat changes and/or additions to the multiplayer.

I would like more focus on weapons and customising them. I'd like for different weapons to have different killing animations (so like, one axe has different animations from another), maybe even dual-wielding seeing as that is a theme for Connor.

I'd also like for proper combat to be integrated in some way; something more than just assassination moves. I don't know how they'd do it, but things like counters might be cool.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#3Ragnoraok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 9:53:00 AM
Staticnova posted...
I've been wondering this as well. I hope they make some neat changes and/or additions to the multiplayer.

I would like more focus on weapons and customizing them. I'd like for different weapons to have different killing animations (so like, one axe has different animations from another), maybe even dual-wielding seeing as that is a theme for Connor.

I'd also like for proper combat to be integrated in some way; something more than just assassination moves. I don't know how they'd do it, but things like counters might be cool.

cool. That sounds really good. I also want weapons to play a larger role. For example, a longer sword can have greater reach for kill animations, but slows you down. On the other hand, a dagger can make you quick, but you have to basically be right up the person to kill them. I really want to see different kill animation for each weapon, or at least for the specialized weapons like the Gladiator's sword being Different from Vlad the Impaler's sword.

I dont know how actual fighting will work in here, but I would love to see it. I am getting tired of seeing a rabbit player run up to me, and basically having to settle for an honorable death, because I dont have a smoke bomb equipped. Maybe, when an enemy is notorious, you can engage in a set of struggles, where you have to rapidly input the commands on the screen, and if the target wins, they get the stun. This would solve the whole issue with ppl just running around and getting cheap kills.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"