Anyone else think Connor is the biggest cop out ever?

#1Chr0noidPosted 9/10/2012 3:28:32 PM
Half British, half Native American, HURRRR

Ubisoft made sure to cover all their bases with this ****ing character. Native Americans get pissy about the game, they can point to Connor. Anyone else who complains....they POINT TO CONNOR TOO. It's almost as bad as the "This game was created by a multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs. Please, pay no attention to all the atheist undertones this game shoves down your throat."

Gonna love this game regardless but goddamn.
---
docs.google.com/document/d/1z9jQqS9o3Oq4tOj1FIvLfGUPqRlNLGAUjNddr3ZObWo/edit Still think the ME 3 endings weren't "that bad?"
#2Masterbob1872Posted 9/10/2012 4:38:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3deprofundis442Posted 9/10/2012 5:22:12 PM
It makes sense lineage-wise to have partial European ancestry for one, and for second, it was very common for the two to mix. It's accurate to the story. I don't get what your issue is.
#4deprofundis442Posted 9/10/2012 5:23:39 PM
It does have atheist undertones though. But it makes up for it with stupid 2012 prophecy undertones. Win win.
#5Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 5:31:49 PM
deprofundis442 posted...
It does have atheist undertones though. But it makes up for it with stupid 2012 prophecy undertones. Win win.

True enough.
---
docs.google.com/document/d/1z9jQqS9o3Oq4tOj1FIvLfGUPqRlNLGAUjNddr3ZObWo/edit Still think the ME 3 endings weren't "that bad?"
#6ChouTengenToppaPosted 9/10/2012 5:31:58 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
Half British, half Native American, HURRRR

Ubisoft made sure to cover all their bases with this ****ing character. Native Americans get pissy about the game, they can point to Connor. Anyone else who complains....they POINT TO CONNOR TOO. It's almost as bad as the "This game was created by a multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs. Please, pay no attention to all the atheist undertones this game shoves down your throat."

Gonna love this game regardless but goddamn.

What about black people can they point to Conner.
---
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS
#7LunarRoarPosted 9/10/2012 5:35:45 PM
deprofundis442 posted...

Don't you mean overtones? Since the 2012 plot is something completely non-subtle and on the surface.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#8ChouTengenToppaPosted 9/10/2012 5:44:24 PM
LunarRoar posted...
deprofundis442 posted...

Don't you mean overtones? Since the 2012 plot is something completely non-subtle and on the surface.

Oddly enough, I really dont know why more people aren't talking about it as much.
---
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS
#9hellslingerPosted 9/10/2012 5:49:45 PM
TC, you should feel bad for making such a crappy topic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kewnR.jpg
#10ChouTengenToppaPosted 9/10/2012 5:51:29 PM
hellslinger posted...
TC, you should feel bad for making such a crappy topic.

*sigh* okay, Im lost, is this movie really that crappy.
---