Will the 'Lost Mayan ruins' mission be released as DLC later on?

#1Sadako GhostPosted 10/11/2012 2:29:00 AM
Topic. Only way to get it where I live (Belgium) is to buy the Freedom edition, really not interested in all the crap that comes with this... except for this mission.
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#2Hellraiser555Posted 10/11/2012 4:02:14 AM
I'm sure it will eventually.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 17
#3ThelazertagkidPosted 10/11/2012 9:03:35 PM
There's no 100% guarantee of course, but if they stick to their usual way, in all likelihood all of both the pre-order and edition exclusive DLCs will be available roughly 3-5 months later if I had to guess on the timing of the Brotherhood and Revelations DLCs.
---
Que el Dios solitarios a encontrar la paz por fin
#4ry_mannPosted 10/12/2012 1:51:39 PM
It most likely will. They'd be stupid not to do it as they can charge for it, so those who missed out can simply pay for it.

However, for ACB there was a rare pre-order armor set that got released with a DLC batch, so while we may not get the outfit/weapons as a stand alone, they may include them both in one of the unannounced DLCs.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#5CharpandaV1Posted 10/12/2012 2:11:11 PM
^They're never released as a stand alone. They have always been released as DLC batches.
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#6ry_mannPosted 10/12/2012 2:18:55 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
^They're never released as a stand alone. They have always been released as DLC batches.

I know, I just posted that to inform those who didn't know. I never knew they did this until the last AC:B DLC released and we got the Helmschmied Drachen Armor:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Helmschmied_Drachen_Armor
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#7theGlegendPosted 10/12/2012 4:53:40 PM
I love music from Belgium. One place I want to visit before I die.
---
--..::PSN::..-- Dead_Candidate
myspace.com/madmanpresents
#8ChouTengenToppaPosted 10/12/2012 6:02:37 PM
Probably so, like was previously said, they can release it on PSN later and charge money for it.

So it would be like someone who decided to wait til 2013 to get the game and say something like "I wonder what kind of DLC they got for this game." (<----- Casual Gamer) and they go online and see what we know as the pre order bonuses and regular DLC and pay like 10 to 20 bucks extra for a pack.

So it goes like

-Put pre order exclusive DLC on PSN
-Casual or Veteran/Hardcore fan buys it
-????
-Profit
---
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS
#9PurpleNargaPosted 10/14/2012 7:06:31 AM
The other reserve missions came out as the final DLC content for the game