Final game before AC3?

#21lbeastm2002Posted 10/14/2012 11:52:01 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

After that I'll either just play random games or none at all until ACIII is released.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable."
#22True RunePosted 10/15/2012 12:03:51 AM
Dark Souls....but I feel I've hit a massive wall with Sen's Fortress, so I'm not even sure if I'll even be able to finish it before AC3 comes.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#23darthsniderPosted 10/15/2012 12:54:19 AM
Finishing up Ni No Kuni, playing Brotherhood and Battlefield online..and Pokemon Black 2 here and there as well.
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider - http://prohicimmortalis.com/forum
The backlog: http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=darthsnider
#24Col_88Posted 10/15/2012 3:55:21 AM
Col_88 posted...
I decided to platinum revelations.. So once I get out of bed am going to do the last 2 desmond levels before work then I'm done..and taking a break till ac3.. I'll just be waiting for walking dead to get to the uk (friday) .... Unless episode 4 comes on ps store before ac3 comes out then ill do that

Wow.. This sucks!!!!! My ps3 keeps crashing when I try enter desmond journy 4.. Tried deletting the patch and it won't let me load my game .. 4 and 5 are last 2 trophies needed for my platinum :(
---
PSN=Col_c88
"Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset."
#25LegendaryOozaruPosted 10/15/2012 4:14:01 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
and the old lady,

.......What?
#26DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 5:14:00 AM
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
I've been recently re-playing SoulCalibur V (Le Bello, The Magnificent!)

I have got to get a better net connection. I wanna take SC V online so bad.

Out of curiosity,who's your main?

Mitsurugi with a side of Cervantes. I'd love to be able to main Ezio just cause I love the character so much and he looks so great, but I just don't have a feel for him.

LegendaryOozaru posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
and the old lady,

.......What?

That's what us hicks in Texas call the wife or girlfriend. I try to keep my inner redneck bottled up, but it slips out sometimes.
---
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3
#27ChouTengenToppaPosted 10/15/2012 5:19:34 AM

That's what us hicks in Texas call the wife or girlfriend. I try to keep my inner redneck bottled up, but it slips out sometimes.

Its cool, as an African American living in Mississippi, i have heard that term used on more than one occasion.
---
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS
#28DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 5:29:28 AM
That's cool, how's life there? I've heard people say it's way too damn humid there. Course it's way too damn dry here, so humid doesn't sound that bad.
---
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3
#29master_stiefPosted 10/15/2012 5:29:33 AM
Right now I'm addicted to Xcom. Kind of a bummer because I'm so close to getting platinum on borderlands 2 and darksiders 2, I could get them done before ac3 comes out, but...

I've also been thinking about spending the time until ac3 playing brotherhood's online for the last trophies I need. An there's also the last of revelation's DLC trophies I need to get...

I swear, I spend more time trying to decide what to play than actually playing.
#30DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 5:31:48 AM
master_stief posted...
Right now I'm addicted to Xcom. Kind of a bummer because I'm so close to getting platinum on borderlands 2 and darksiders 2, I could get them done before ac3 comes out, but...

I've also been thinking about spending the time until ac3 playing brotherhood's online for the last trophies I need. An there's also the last of revelation's DLC trophies I need to get...

I swear, I spend more time trying to decide what to play than actually playing.

What is XCOM? The Game Informer guys were fawning all over it in their last podcast, but I don't think they were ever clear on exactly how it plays.
---