Target pre order?

#1MirzaYAHPosted 10/23/2012 8:02:24 PM
I see nothing on the site or even the official Ubisoft site about the pre-order details. I really want that Redcoat MP skin/character since no one seems to know what it is.

Is the pre order bonus still up for grabs and how would I even receive it?
---
PSN: The_Kills123
#2CharpandaV1Posted 10/23/2012 8:10:21 PM(edited)
Supposedly they're (Target) still giving it with the game.

As for how you'll get it, I don't know

Are you sure you checked thoroughly? Or even read the page? Second paragraph under "Item Details"

It's stated here quite clearly: http://www.target.com/p/assassin-s-creed-3-playstation-3/-/A-14061622#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Assassin%20s%20Creed%203
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#3MirzaYAH(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 8:28:37 PM(edited)
I feel like an idiot, thank you so much, I dont know why I missed that, I saw the first paragraph and didnt see a bold lettering so I assumed it was a similar theme in the next paragraph.

You know that typical item description half the sites use that describes the in-game narrative.

That just leaves one thing. In game package or e-mail?

And, is it same day shipping? >_> Very unclear, says free but I dont think its same day ship *not worried about delivery*
---
#4CharpandaV1Posted 10/23/2012 8:28:45 PM
MirzaYAH posted...
That just leaves one thing. In game package or e-mail?

CharpandaV1 posted...
As for how you'll get it, I don't know

I've never shopped with Target when it comes to this, do I don't know.
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#5MirzaYAH(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 8:36:17 PM
Thanks for taking the time to help either way.
---
#6Blaze21Posted 10/23/2012 10:13:04 PM
I had my brother Pre-order it for me. Free shipping, but it's not same day. He got expedited shipping for me and it'll supposedly be here the day after on the 31. Although, I don't know for sure. Some places say it's '3-5 business days' and you'll get it before or same day as everyone else. That's what happened when I Pre-ordered a book once. I'm not sure how Target is with that. I just didn't want to risk having to wait that long.

As far as I can see, he didn't get an email with the code, so it must be with the game.

Yeah...if it wasn't for the Redcoat, I definitely wouldn't have bothered with Target. But I guess it's cause...you know...she's 'red'...>_>
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#7MirzaYAH(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 1:44:53 AM
Same here thanks for shedding some light.
---
#8NeoMonkPosted 10/27/2012 1:37:32 PM
I'd like to know this as well because the Gamestop & best buy special items usually come in a sheet of paper inside the case. (crusader for best buy for example came in as a sheet last year & clown guy for gamestop in a sheet with code in case)
So my guess is there's a sheet with the redcoat code in the case in targets games but then it wouldn't make it a pre-order bonus only since you'd be able to pick it up normally & the sheet is in the case... who knows
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com
#9AukonnPosted 10/28/2012 4:50:45 AM
NeoMonk posted...
I'd like to know this as well because the Gamestop & best buy special items usually come in a sheet of paper inside the case. (crusader for best buy for example came in as a sheet last year & clown guy for gamestop in a sheet with code in case)
So my guess is there's a sheet with the redcoat code in the case in targets games but then it wouldn't make it a pre-order bonus only since you'd be able to pick it up normally & the sheet is in the case... who knows

Weird, around here, all my codes have been on receipts since Brotherhood.

However, with online deliveries, it's usually delivered via email to the email address associated with the order itself.
---
PSN: Balorio