Woah, Conner's mother is a SLOOT! *Spoilers*

#11habbox77Posted 10/31/2012 11:28:51 AM
AC3 does it Connor's mother is called a "sloot"
Disney does it and it becomes a child classic...
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#12ravensfan2055Posted 11/2/2012 7:42:05 AM
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
braves3526 posted...
sex scene? boobs?

It was more like a kiss and then you exit the animus and when you enter it again connor is 5

I would've guessed he was a little older than 5. I was guessing 8-10 range, but I guess it doesn't matter. Anyway, I agree that the whole scene was kind of weird. Seeing as how I knew Connor was part Indian and British, I knew that she was his mother when she first started becoming a part of the story, but the whole time I was thinking, "There's no way she'll do anything with this guy." Then she does.
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#13redessexPosted 11/2/2012 10:12:55 AM
Tbh, if i was her, i'd have tried it on with him too, he sounds and acts like Colonel Tavington from The Patriot, played by my fave actor, anyway, Haytham does have a certain charm.
---
The Ultimate Diva, Helena Cell
#14RPGspleasePosted 11/2/2012 10:54:55 AM
Wth is a sloot? Did you mean sloop which is a boat. Is she a boat? You do realize oo isn't a u sound? Sigh smh.
---
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?seg=HHO&poid=383433&in_merch=1 my new pc:-)
#15CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 11/4/2012 3:48:34 PM(edited)
sloot [sluːt]
n
(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Agriculture) South African a ditch for irrigation or drainage

So basically, Connor's mom is an African ditch. So in words of the OP, "...Connor's mom is a drainage ditch." Imagine that. -_-
#16Dr_KainPosted 11/4/2012 4:04:29 PM
Honestly, when did they even have time to bone? He went back to Boston immediately after killing the one dude and then suddenly she is pregnant. It makes no sense.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#17PrinceVege101Posted 11/4/2012 4:08:05 PM
She did know him for 5 months, which she was already growing feelings for him beforehand.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#18Legendary_MusasPosted 11/4/2012 4:13:34 PM
Didn't they know each other for six months (first meeting to boning) all the while he helped her cause. His quest ended in his big disappointment in front of her, makes sense she had feelings for him.

I think she told Connor about him while he grew up aswell as Connor knows him immediately from his picture and name. Also Connor was nine when he first appears and then 18 as a teenager.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#19Holy_Cloud105Posted 11/4/2012 4:16:07 PM
Didn't they know each other for six months (first meeting to boning) all the while he helped her cause. His quest ended in his big disappointment in front of her, makes sense she had feelings for him.

I think she told Connor about him while he grew up aswell as Connor knows him immediately from his picture and name. Also Connor was nine when he first appears and then 18 as a teenager.

Connor could have learned about Haytham being his dad when he touched the PoE that the village elder gave him when he was a teen still.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"