I am loving multiplayer!

#1BluntChickPosted 10/31/2012 4:14:21 AM
The very first thing I did when I brought the game home was go straight to multiplayer! I was dying to see how different it would be and to be honest, I was worried that with the new theme it wouldn't feel like the same game.. But to my surprise I felt like I picked up right where I left off, except with brand new scenery, characters and a whole bunch of added features!

For the most part I am ecstatic with it after playing for a couple of hours.. I love some of the new bonuses they added like ambush, and audacious for spending more than 15 seconds hearing whispers for example. I also like how you can press select and see the scores. The only thing I miss is the Abstergo chick saying that you have taken the lead which was always fun to hear! I also think the addition of the weapon slot is a good thing, you can get a poison dart which should be awesome!

I'm glad that they decided to keep a lot of the same music because I really enjoy the atmosphere it creates in the game. I also like how the whispering is a bit more prominent, thats always a plus. The addition of varying weather is very cool too, the rain freaked me out at first but I got used to it, and the winter show looks beautiful! There is still blood and some of the new kill moves I've seen have been really cool!

The new characters are also very cool, I like how you can add war paint and all sorts of other stuff as well! It looks like its going to take a long time to unlock everything. I especially like the Native American girl. As a kid we traveled all around America and saw lots of Indian Reservations which was an amazing experience for me, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this storyline plays out in the game!

And I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what else they have added.. The Wolfpack feature seems to be promising altho I haven't even tried it yet. The Abstergo Ladder seems very challenging to complete. And Community Objective is interesting altho I have no idea what its about, I guess its about inviting your friends to join? It says there are about 80,000 in the PS3 community when I just checked and when I started it was only at around 49,000 so I guess we're growing as more and more people buy the game. The next objective is to get to 200,000 according to the game!

I know theres a ton of stuff I'm forgetting and a lot I haven't even seen yet, but I hope to eventually check it all out. Which is gonna be tough since Prestige level goes all the way up to 99.. I would love to see someone get that far! What are some of the things you noticed that you like and dislike? When do you think the first DLC will be coming out?

If you want to play online, PM me and I will give you my PSN name! (I switched to an incognito name none of my friends know.. Guess thats why I love this game so much because I'm sneaky like that by nature;)
---
Twitter: @BluntChick
#2beedtrackerPosted 10/31/2012 4:26:49 AM
Add me, psn is the same as my name
---
http://youtu.be/mzAQu23t19A
#3Cronosaber13Posted 10/31/2012 4:38:09 AM
is there any kind of co-op multiplayer? I prefer that over versus
#4BluntChick(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 5:45:02 PM
Cronosaber13 posted...
is there any kind of co-op multiplayer? I prefer that over versus

Yup, there's a few actually with Wolfpack being the newest one getting rave reviews!
---
Twitter: @BluntChick