for people who bought it at gamestop? was the pre order code in the case or not

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. for people who bought it at gamestop? was the pre order code in the case or not

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 years ago#1
the reason i ask is because i cant get to manhattan to get my pre order. so i went to the local bestbuy near my house which is open and got it there because im bored and need something to do.

so now when i go and pick up my other pre order nfs mw and ww13 sometime next week when the subways run again. i want to cancel my ac3 pre order or i might just get it to get the pre order then return it. but i wanted to know if the pre order is in the case or not because if its in the case i cant return it and will just cancel the pre order if its not i will pick it up and return it

User Info: Prost1278

Prost1278
4 years ago#2
The Preorder is in the case.
I don't sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death.

User Info: bjroe458

bjroe458
4 years ago#3
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 years ago#4
ok will just cancel my game and putt the pre order toward hitman. so far i like this game but dont love it. wish there was a demo before i bought but oh well.. at lest it will hold me over to see if i can get more into before dec4.. if not i will trade it in for farcry 3
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. for people who bought it at gamestop? was the pre order code in the case or not

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived