Kill civilians

#1blueice9Posted 10/31/2012 3:16:31 PM
I would LOVE a survival type version of gameplay where the objective is to kill as many people (Civilians and redcoats) as possible before you get taken out. No health restoration, very little ammo to be found anywhere, and enemies are attack on sight. Redcoats are worth more points than unarmed civilians. Even a zombie based DLC would be pretty awesome. Thoughts?
---
I think deja vu is when you just died and respawn'd from your last checkpoint.
#2ShadowDarkstarPosted 10/31/2012 3:22:06 PM
They could call it "Postal Mode".

They can even make a DLC Postal uniform.
#3Element_PearlPosted 10/31/2012 3:27:51 PM
Don't worry, CODBLOPS2 comes out in just a couple weeks and you can do all the mindless killing you want.
---
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.
#4blueice9(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:36:53 PM
Element_Pearl posted...
Don't worry, CODBLOPS2 comes out in just a couple weeks and you can do all the mindless killing you want.

COD? Egad! Out of my thread you filthy casual! The only FPS my eyes grace is Borderlands.
---
#5Element_PearlPosted 10/31/2012 3:38:14 PM
There aren't any innocents to slaughter in Borderlands, why do you even play it?
---
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.
#6blueice9(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:44:59 PM
Element_Pearl posted...
There aren't any innocents to slaughter in Borderlands, why do you even play it?

Because its fun? What does that have to do with a free-for-all gameplay element in assassins creed? I'm not seeing any correlation at all. I don't play Borderlands to kill innocent people, if thats what you inferred from my statement.
---