peg leg trinket frontier location

#11theimortal2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:58:17 PM
i told you which one. it's the one in diamond basin that's below a cabin. or appears to be.
#12_Shikoba_Posted 10/31/2012 3:59:46 PM
It's not that hard really.

Start at the tree, you should see a river to your right. Follow the river north until you see the 3 rocks across the river. Cross the river and climb up the three rocks. From there look West and you should see a tree. Head to the tree and climb up it until you are in the "V" shaped part at the top. You will notice you can jump to a few other trees so go ahead and do that and you will see a little town. Find the Tavern and climb to the top. If you notice to the North you can see a clearing in the trees. head to that clearing and once you are there climb down the rocks into the hole that is there and after you look around a bit you should find the trinket.
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#13MadigariPosted 10/31/2012 4:03:12 PM
theimortal2 posted...
i told you which one. it's the one in diamond basin that's below a cabin. or appears to be.

That tells me literally nothing. Since I already picked it up off my map, I don't know where exactly it was at. I meant a picture of your map where it is or something.

I will say that most of them were in caves in Frontier, and they weren't exactly obvious, either. Many times, I had to just scour everything around.

As a guess, you may be on the one that's got a tree trunk blocking the cave entrance. I almost went right by it because I was about to climb over using the trunk.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#14theimortal2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 4:11:37 PM
okay i found it. it was in a mine just south of the cabin the marker leads me too. i apologize for how i acted on this board. it was more towards the game then anybody here.
#15sujukePosted 10/31/2012 4:19:21 PM
Its in a little cave by a mining shack just circle the area
---
PSN: god6is6a6fraud
#16rcrooksPosted 11/1/2012 6:17:08 PM
bumping I also cant find this one... it looks like its in the backyard of a cabin that has no entrance.

Its smack in the middle of the diamond basin.
#17OhhSnapPosted 11/1/2012 6:18:10 PM
http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/interactive-maps/Frontier

these interactive maps should have your peg locations (:
#18rcrooksPosted 11/1/2012 6:22:56 PM
Didnt help, I see where it is, cant get to it, guess theres a cave somewhere but have searched every direction for 200m.
#19ConwaytwittyjrPosted 11/1/2012 6:31:37 PM
Same problem here. Idk if its glitched or what but its annoying.
#20aceswilderPosted 11/2/2012 5:15:49 PM
This might help. When you are supposedly above the trinket next to the cabin. Go down slope past the cabin to the right. You should see more cabins. You should see a guy using his saw on some wood. Keep heading toward to right down slope until you see mining carts and a mine along the right cliff. It's in the mine.