does no one like hunting

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. does no one like hunting
3 years ago#1
i only killed like 20 things perfectly with a hidden blade and ended up in the top ten percent of perfect hunts. also top ten percent of total kills and everything else to basically.
---
PSN DrunknHick.... Official executioner of the AC3 boards.
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/InsurrectionAmusemen?feature=mhee
3 years ago#2
I spent about 40 minutes hunting today.
---
R3D.
3 years ago#3
I love hunting.
It's just people want to play the story or mo or the side missions and don't want to bother with their time on hunting
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
3 years ago#4
I love the way they implemented the hunting.

However, I wish using arrows wasn't considered damaging the pelt. Also, I don't like how all of the animals use the same bait.
3 years ago#5
bish0p2004 posted...

However, I wish using arrows wasn't considered damaging the pelt. Also, I don't like how all of the animals use the same bait.

They don't damage the pelts for me, the only time I got a damaged pelt was from the rope dart o've gotten nothing but clean pelts with arrows. And I've killed just about everything with arrows
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
3 years ago#6
JManGT posted...
bish0p2004 posted...

They don't damage the pelts for me, the only time I got a damaged pelt was from the rope dart o've gotten nothing but clean pelts with arrows. And I've killed just about everything with arrows

I'll have to try it again then.
3 years ago#7
I just jump in a tree and shoot something with an arrow. Nothing special and they never know.
3 years ago#8
I love the hunting mechanics, then again, I'm one of those weird people who just adores that feeling you get when the target never even knew you existed before it was over.
3 years ago#9
I'm a huge fan of hunting, it's a great way to relax between missions. Not to mention the QTEs for larger animals are fun!
---
3DS FC: 1418-7881-5974
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: DDD, New Super Mario Bros 2, Prototype
3 years ago#10
I enjoy hunting but I can never kill an animal with one arrow. Is it possible or do I just suck that bad? any tips?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. does no one like hunting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived