So far not impressed

#1DemonReacherPosted 10/31/2012 5:09:51 PM
Only in to sequence 2 but im already afraid this is going to be even worse than Revelations in terms of thinking for yourself. It seems that the devs are holding my hand and pretty much carrying me through the game. I feel like a drugged up junkie being heaved through a confidence course by like 20 people and a crane. Its so friggen easy, theres always this stupid little marker telling you EXACTLY WHERE TO GO.

What the hell happened to gaming??!! This is an insult to intelligence
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#2necro00Posted 10/31/2012 5:15:42 PM
I love it, I hate having to figure out where to go all day in a game.
#3Gmoney-Posted 10/31/2012 5:19:00 PM
Lmao kid, your still in the tutorial. The actual game filled with side quests doesn't begin until sequence 6.
---
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.
#4art_of_the_killPosted 10/31/2012 5:23:23 PM(edited)
So.......you would rather the game NOT tell you where to go?

Not sure how that would make the game more enjoyable. *shrugs*
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#5DemonReacher(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 5:33:55 PM
Oh come on you know what I mean, yeah the game should give you some hint of where to go but it shouldnt friggen hold your hand all the way there, thats pathetic. Anyway il wait until sequence 6 and see if it gets more challenging, I really hope that little icon on the screen goes away.
---
#6MJR_RaikovPosted 10/31/2012 5:35:47 PM
DemonReacher posted...
Oh come on you know what I mean, yeah the game should give you some hint of where to go but it shouldnt friggen hold your hand all the way there, thats pathetic. Anyway il wait until sequence 6 and see if it gets more challenging, I really hope that little icon on the screen goes away.

No you have a point, man. The intro of the game is relatively boring when compared to the rest, and they really should have shortened the slowness of the first sequences. I personally love it, but I see what you're talking about.
---
PSN MJR-Raikov
www.youtube,com/user/Sandro234
#7megadeth1117Posted 10/31/2012 5:38:02 PM
DemonReacher posted...

If you're talking about the green icon, you can turn it off.

Options -> HUD -> SSI -> Off.
#8DemonReacher(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 5:42:31 PM
Ah thanks man, but I kinda like the SSI (it also includes the icons above the guards heads right?) Anyway to juts get rid of green icon
---
#9DPOnerivalPosted 10/31/2012 5:49:22 PM
Yeah, I turned off the updates because it seriously pops up every couple seconds. I like that you can turn off individual parts of the HUD, it's a very nice touch. I'm only at Sequence 3 but I enjoy the pacing just because I enjoy just being in this time of history. I can see how it can bother others though.
---
It's a rush the cockroach's get at the end of the world.