Optional Objectives are ridiculous

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Optional Objectives are ridiculous

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap
4 years ago#1
I've been failing alot of those stupid stealth bonus objectives; especially the ones where you get detected like right when you take a single step into the base.
Is anybody else having trouble with this?
Tips?

User Info: Lockon

Lockon
4 years ago#2
I have 100% on everything so far. Im on sequence six.
R3D.

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap
4 years ago#3
Good luck with Bunker Hill. I've been trying to get in without detection for like an hour now. ._. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

User Info: MJR_Raikov

MJR_Raikov
4 years ago#4
OhhSnap posted...
Good luck with Bunker Hill. I've been trying to get in without detection for like an hour now. ._. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

You aren't doing anything wrong, dear. That moment when you piece everything together and obtain your sweet Optional Objective completion...will be glorious.
PSN MJR-Raikov
www.youtube,com/user/Sandro234

User Info: master_stief

master_stief
4 years ago#5
The mission to free the slaves and not be detected, there was a cutscene and after I immediately was detected and failed the optional objective. Is that supposed to happen? How do I avoid it?

User Info: IcEpIcKRSF

IcEpIcKRSF
4 years ago#6
If anything, most of the optional objectives are too easy, just takes a quick change of approach and some planning.
It is what it is.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Optional Objectives are ridiculous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived