How do you throw redcoats into water?

#1blade_7124Posted 11/1/2012 12:47:06 AM
Optional objective. Picking up dead bodies and dropping them into the water doesn't count. Neither do counter-throws, apparently, unless I'm doing something wrong.

any help?
---
Bow ties are cool
#2a76653Posted 11/1/2012 1:00:14 AM
Run towards them and tackle.
#3Killface99Posted 11/1/2012 1:00:40 AM
blade_7124 posted...
Optional objective. Picking up dead bodies and dropping them into the water doesn't count. Neither do counter-throws, apparently, unless I'm doing something wrong.

any help?

This took me a bit to figure out as well. Fight them with no weapon equipped and parry + O (in direction of water).
#4The ChowPosted 11/1/2012 4:17:28 PM
It doesn't have to be no weapon. Any counter followed by O again will throw them. In other words, it is in fact the counter-throw, and I can vouch for that.
---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
#5cattiesneoPosted 11/1/2012 10:01:11 PM
Nothing works for me. Counter-throw doesn't work, grabs don't work, running into them and knocking them into water doesn't work, tossing their dead bodies into the water doesn't work. So many stupid bugs in this game, and they're extremely unclear on how to do certain moves.
#6TheAxeMurderer1Posted 11/1/2012 10:04:01 PM
The Chow posted...
It doesn't have to be no weapon. Any counter followed by O again will throw them. In other words, it is in fact the counter-throw, and I can vouch for that.

Didn't work for me
#7The ChowPosted 11/1/2012 10:21:39 PM
Hmm... when I did it, I was on the planks that connect the ships to the stone platforms. I definitely did the counter-throw, because I was trying everything (the same process you guys did), so when I noticed my counter going up, I did two more counter-throws and I was done.
---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
#8MoooglemanPosted 11/1/2012 11:03:18 PM
It has to be from the boat not the plank took me a couple trys to figure that out thought the counter was glitching. Just stand near the side of the boat and wait to get attacked and throw them over,.