second power source/cube...thing..

#1kirklmattyPosted 11/1/2012 1:13:34 AM
i cant figure out how to get up there. cant climb any walls, or squeeze through that little crack in the wall when i clearly could if i had the option to.. im running in circles now..
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#2TheLegendaryPiePosted 11/2/2012 1:04:57 AM
Ya I would like to know as well
#3HemerukioPosted 11/2/2012 1:06:44 AM
I forgot how, but there was this little broken part that I climbed up through. Can't remember where... I think I went down the slides on the side? I dunno, I was winging it as I was pretty lost at that point as well.
---
Official We're Doomed guy of the NUNSG board
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#4RickRock504Posted 11/2/2012 1:07:20 AM
Drop down tothe floor level under the stairs. Face the balcony she is on, turn left and head down the hall, there should be an opening on Desmond's right climb up from there.
#5kirklmatty(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 1:33:38 AM
that "opening" wasn't there when i searched the first time... apparently it only opens up after getting the 3rd power source.
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#6Desperado19Posted 11/2/2012 2:34:03 AM
Yes it is. I don't have the second power source yet but I was still able to go through the hole and up to the terminal.
---
"I, am the man with no name.... Zapp Brannigan at your service!"
#7TheLegendaryPiePosted 11/2/2012 1:00:42 PM
wait, from where the animus is, what direction should i be going to put the cubes in?
#8Buddha1187Posted 11/2/2012 1:03:29 PM
Its the only lit up balcony you haven't gone to. Should be right behind the animus. After ascending the broken stairs and moving into the next room there is a large square in the middle with "elevator" shafts. Go to the bottom level and one of the door is open. Climb your way up.
---
DoubleTap868 - " Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War."