Redcoat, Colonial Assassin, Captain of the Aquila, where do I redeem them?

#1SunricerPosted 11/1/2012 4:02:01 AM
Got 3 five combination codes with the game, obviously I can't redeem it at the PSN Store, so where am I suppose to do it? The store I bought it at said I had to redeem it through Ubisoft to get a code for PS3, but I've found nowhere to do so.

Any help? Is it possible I've somehow got codes for the 360 version of the game? (No idea how their redeem code system works)
#2EedrahPosted 11/1/2012 4:07:14 AM
sunricer posted...
obviously I can't redeem it at the PSN Store

Did you even try? Because that is the correct answer...
#3Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:10:09 AM
The code is in this format, all 3 of them. XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Obviously that does not fit into the PS3's code redeem system. Beginning to think they did give me a Xbox360 code and that's why I can't find where to redeem it.
#4MastherBeBadPosted 11/1/2012 4:12:03 AM
Those are 360 codes.
#5Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:19:29 AM
Go figure, so what am I to do? Talk to Ubisoft about it? These came with a pre order, so I don't think the store can do much about it.
#6Nightmare966Posted 11/1/2012 5:14:57 AM
sunricer posted...
Go figure, so what am I to do? Talk to Ubisoft about it? These came with a pre order, so I don't think the store can do much about it.

Where did you pre-order? But yeah, present the codes and the game purchase proof to Ubisoft and they'll supply you the right ones.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#7XxTDoGPosted 11/1/2012 6:07:42 AM
The same thing happened to me to, i have an xbox but got a ps3 code, if you want to trade i will be very happy :D
#8MrBoxenPosted 11/1/2012 1:50:00 PM
sunricer posted...

Actually you redeem them in the Extra thing, in the Main menu, took me a Second since I know Xbox has all 4 Digits like XXXX-XXXX ect you know what I mean so yeah, have fun lucky, I wanted the Colonial Assassins outfit but, oh well.
#9Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:49:28 PM
sunricer posted...

Actually you redeem them in the Extra thing, in the Main menu, took me a Second since I know Xbox has all 4 Digits like XXXX-XXXX ect you know what I mean so yeah, have fun lucky, I wanted the Colonial Assassins outfit but, oh well.

Could you be a bit more specific? Keep in mind these do not work for the standard PSN format.

The same thing happened to me to, i have an xbox but got a ps3 code, if you want to trade i will be very happy :D

Possibly, you've got all of it though?