how to get new assassin recruits?

#1elitehunter2Posted 11/1/2012 7:42:27 AM
Im on sequence 9 and i still dont know how to get assassin recruits, any help?
---
psn: TK_Recovery
#2Zorah19Posted 11/1/2012 7:46:43 AM
Wondering this too...only have the french guy Stephane.
#3elitehunter2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:48:50 AM
Zorah19 posted...
Wondering this too...only have the french guy Stephane.

yea, im stuck with him too
---
psn: TK_Recovery
#4heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/1/2012 8:10:42 AM
Liberation missions. Here's the process.

You start doing 3 sets of 3 Liberation missions in each Area of NY & Boston -> After doing atleast 1 of the missions, look on your map for your "Liberation Contact" (Assassin) and talk to him/her -> Finish the rest of the Liberation Missions -> Return to "Liberation Contact" for one last mission -> They join your guild -> Lv them to Assassin Rank -> ????? (I'm guessing theres either a final mission for them or a ceremony. Havent lv'd one to Assassin Rank yet)

You can also talk to them sometimes.

Note: You can use your map to see the zones. Sadly, only one female assassin :(
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#5bjroe458Posted 11/1/2012 8:10:55 AM
You have to recruit them.
#6heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/1/2012 8:21:26 AM
bjroe458 posted...
You have to recruit them.

What an intelligent and detailed answer! Please, tell us more!
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
#7jmitnickPosted 11/1/2012 8:24:30 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

You start doing 3 sets of 3 Liberation missions in each Area of NY & Boston -> After doing atleast 1 of the missions, look on your map for your "Liberation Contact" (Assassin) and talk to him/her -> Finish the rest of the Liberation Missions -> Return to "Liberation Contact" for one last mission -> They join your guild -> Lv them to Assassin Rank -> ????? (I'm guessing theres either a final mission for them or a ceremony. Havent lv'd one to Assassin Rank yet)

So I did all the missions and got the guy from South Boston. Now I'm working in North Boston and have done like 2/3 of the stuff I need to do (says the zone is 71% liberated), but on the map I can't find any more Liberation Contract icons. Do they just not show up on the map and I have to randomly find things?
---
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/1/2012 8:31:28 AM
jmitnick posted...

So I did all the missions and got the guy from South Boston. Now I'm working in North Boston and have done like 2/3 of the stuff I need to do (says the zone is 71% liberated), but on the map I can't find any more Liberation Contract icons. Do they just not show up on the map and I have to randomly find things?

Run around like a headless chicken till you find it. It took me FOREVER to find the last damned farmer in North NY -_-. Alternatively use Viewpoints if any are nearby.
---
#9jmitnickPosted 11/1/2012 8:35:26 AM

Run around like a headless chicken till you find it. It took me FOREVER to find the last damned farmer in North NY -_-. Alternatively use Viewpoints if any are nearby.

Bah...yeah the viewpoints...I have all the ones I see on the map...I hate that in this game the viewpoints don't actually uncover everything, and I also don't like how many optional objectives (like the liberation contact we're talking about here) don't show up on the map either. I'm all for exploring, but I dont' like exploring randomly! Give me more things to run towards at least...
---
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/1/2012 8:41:19 AM
jmitnick posted...

Bah...yeah the viewpoints...I have all the ones I see on the map...I hate that in this game the viewpoints don't actually uncover everything, and I also don't like how many optional objectives (like the liberation contact we're talking about here) don't show up on the map either. I'm all for exploring, but I dont' like exploring randomly! Give me more things to run towards at least...

I agree. I think it can be remedied by making exploring a bit more rewarding. I'm not saying they should throw 50 bazillion chests all over the damned map, but give us something...
---