Free Best Buy pre-order code

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Free Best Buy pre-order code
4 years ago#1
Best Buy Customer Service sent me a PS3 code instead of a 360 code so first to get it can have it

3VM-URMV-6FAP-B4NQ-EXGA

Also sorry if it doesn't work for some reason, I did get it from the idiots in BB customer service so no promises
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
4 years ago#2
You sure? cause ps3 is only in xxx-xxx-xxx format. I think that's for the xbox.
4 years ago#3
that code doesnt make sense. ps3 redeem codes are three sets of 4 characters
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
4 years ago#4
That looks like the unlock code to a Sims game rather than a PS3 system unlock code.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
4 years ago#5
Might be for use on the best buy website to have them send you a code for the actual game.

I've seen companies do stuff like this before. They did it to get the free Symphony of the Night that came with Lords of Shadow
Oh snap!
PSN: EvilAbdy
4 years ago#6
Garudin posted...
Best Buy Customer Service sent me a PS3 code instead of a 360 code so first to get it can have it

3VM-URMV-6FAP-B4NQ-EXGA

Also sorry if it doesn't work for some reason, I did get it from the idiots in BB customer service so no promises

O_o
-Zan-
4 years ago#7
I don't have a copy of this game for the PS3 so I can't check

But that code is a Uplay code not a PS3 code(like the codes used for points) or a 360 code(360 codes have 20 numbers not 19)
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
4 years ago#8
anyone who entered the benedict arnold code knows there's only 12 numbers/letters. That's 3 sets, 4 numbers/letters each.
4 years ago#9
AzrielThe3rd posted...
anyone who entered the benedict arnold code knows there's only 12 numbers/letters. That's 3 sets, 4 numbers/letters each.

Ok sorry for getting anyone hopes up then

They sent me this code with PS3 instructions so I thought it was a Uplay code for the PS3 my bad
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Free Best Buy pre-order code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived