Assassin's Creed III - Magic Lantern Puzzle? Need help!

#11SnwBorder52Posted 11/1/2012 8:26:13 PM
ifostastic posted...
For whatever reason, I got it to work with MALE on the LEFT, SUN on the TOP, MASON on the RIGHT, and SCALE on the BOTTOM. I am pretty sure, I was just messing around and it clicked. I do know that the MALE was definitely on the LEFT, and the SCALE was on the BOTTOM. The other two I'm not positive on, but it's not difficult to check which one.

This worked for me.

Seems the puzzle is bugged. It should be Scale - Right, Mason - Bottom but it's not.

I'm on Xbox though. May only be bugged on my version?
#12upquarks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 9:26:15 PM
ifostastic posted...
For whatever reason, I got it to work with MALE on the LEFT, SUN on the TOP, MASON on the RIGHT, and SCALE on the BOTTOM. I am pretty sure, I was just messing around and it clicked. I do know that the MALE was definitely on the LEFT, and the SCALE was on the BOTTOM. The other two I'm not positive on, but it's not difficult to check which one.

This one worked, Thanks!
#13xSEED9Posted 11/2/2012 3:45:18 AM
I can't finish the magic puzzle with male, female, mason with g and scale puzzle help
#14xSEED9Posted 11/2/2012 4:03:29 AM
xSEED9 posted...
I can't finish the magic puzzle with male, female, mason with g and scale puzzle help

Nvm got that one now its about the mason crown wheat leaf and man
#15sarahbee_Posted 11/3/2012 2:56:25 PM
You all realize that's not a sun, it's the symbol for FEMALE. Reference the passage in the clue about no women being allowed into the lodge.
#16IgnititePosted 11/4/2012 2:35:59 AM
ated505 posted...
sunricer posted...
I can't solve this puzzle. I read the text and tried to use the clues. Still, I am unable to orient the lenses correctly.

Here are the icons: SUN, MASONIC 'G' EMBLEM, BALANCED SCALE, and MALE SYMBOL.

Here are the clues:
- ALL MASONS SHALL WORK HONESTLY UNDER THE SUN
- MASONS RECEIVING THEIR LAWFUL AND JUST WAIGES RIGHTLY
- FOR NO MAN CAN BE LEFT TO FINISH ANOTHER'S
- NOR SHALL THEY TEACH LABOURERS AND UNACCEPTED MASONS AS THEY SHOULD SEE OVER AND TEACH A BROTHER OR FELLOW MASON

By reading these clues I figured the SUN would be on top, the MALE SYMBOL to the left, the SCALE to the right, and the MASONIC EMBLEM at the bottom. However this doesn't work. I've tried other variations because some of the clues are vague. Such as the first and last clue, they could be interpreted as the reverse with the SUN on bottom and the EMBLEM on top. I've tried all kinds of variations and it's not doing anything. Suggestions?

Thanks

This. As soon as I read it I knew it would have to be taken literally.

Let me make sense of this for you, and then we all get to feel dumb. I also spent a lot of time thinking this was an error or bugged riddle. After an hour, I figured out the clues. The only easy reference made is for man in this puzzle, and honestly, it could have been the exact opposite, but UbiSoft was being nice.
Man: Left-> stated literally
Sun: above mason-> either top or right with mason on bottom
Mason: not left, not top.
Law: right of Mason.
Actually, the clue for Law could easily tell you Mason=right instead of law=right (Mason recieving lawful and just wages Right), but what it IS saying is that put the law symbol on the mason, and TURN right once.