NOS drink costume reward?....

#1Reaper_ExEPosted 11/1/2012 10:11:14 PM
Anyone got an extra code they could PM me? I live in hawaii, and I've searched a bunch of stores, and none carry the NOS drink, or at least the one with the rewards.... it would be much appreciated :)
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#2KaeausPosted 11/1/2012 10:15:02 PM
If you don't get one tonight, PM the PSN ID Iggy_Arteri tomorrow morning to remind me. I bought two, but I'm not cracking the second open this late at night. Don't want it to go flat in the fridge, but tomorrow afternoon, I'll message it to you if you haven't gotten one by then.
---
We're here, we like beer, get used to it!
#3Reaper_ExE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 10:18:52 PM
Kaeaus posted...
If you don't get one tonight, PM the PSN ID Iggy_Arteri tomorrow morning to remind me. I bought two, but I'm not cracking the second open this late at night. Don't want it to go flat in the fridge, but tomorrow afternoon, I'll message it to you if you haven't gotten one by then.

Thank you very much, good sir
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#4MsskPosted 11/1/2012 10:20:45 PM
if anyone could try this with me it'd be much appreciated, don't get that drink in EU :/
---
PSN ID: mssk
I have two mics so you always have to hear me lol
#5habbox77Posted 11/1/2012 11:15:48 PM
I know this is starting to look like a beggar topic but I really want a sharpshooter code too, unfortunately Canada gets screwed out of this and I have no way of getting one of these drinks any time soon, it'd be really appreciated if anybody could give me a spare code as well

PSN is Jet_Cobra
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#6Dead_Eye_DanPosted 11/2/2012 12:44:45 AM
Does anyone know if those codes would work on the EU/AU store? Curious because I live in Australia and would love that character but unfortunately can't get the drink. If anyone has a spare I would be quite grateful.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#7KaeausPosted 11/2/2012 7:02:43 AM
Well, as for everyone else, it says something about being a resident of the US. That is, if I recall correctly.

Also, it says something about only 50 of those states being eligible, so I dunno if Reaper will be able to use it. Since I know Hawaii gets shafted on stuff like this a lot. Still, it's worth a try. If it doesn't work, maybe he'll be kind enough to pass it on to someone else.
---
We're here, we like beer, get used to it!
#8Reaper_ExE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 7:31:39 AM
Kaeaus posted...
Well, as for everyone else, it says something about being a resident of the US. That is, if I recall correctly.

Also, it says something about only 50 of those states being eligible, so I dunno if Reaper will be able to use it. Since I know Hawaii gets shafted on stuff like this a lot. Still, it's worth a try. If it doesn't work, maybe he'll be kind enough to pass it on to someone else.

Yeah, sounds good to me, I have no problem with giving it to someone else, if it doesn't work for me :)
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#9darthsniderPosted 11/2/2012 7:35:48 AM
Also live in Hawaii and found a NOS bottle in a convenience store. The code works just fine.

TC, I dunno where in Hawaii you live..but if you can get onto Hickam AFB in Honolulu...they sell them there :P
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider - http://prohicimmortalis.com/forum
The backlog: http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=darthsnider
#10Reaper_ExE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 7:46:21 AM
darthsnider posted...
Also live in Hawaii and found a NOS bottle in a convenience store. The code works just fine.

TC, I dunno where in Hawaii you live..but if you can get onto Hickam AFB in Honolulu...they sell them there :P

I live in waipahu, bus is my only transportation :(
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85