Are Frontier Shops -Not- Supposed To Show Up On The Map?
Because I've been playing 30 hours and haven't seen a single one. Saw a peddler, but that's it.
Does anyone happen to know the locations of them? Or can snap a pic of their screen with the map on it? I know they exist, well I think they do, two trophies involve them. Any help is appreciated ^^;
So it's safe to assume not a single person on Earth knows the answer?
I've found at least one shop, it was around Lexington I believe, found it just running around the town. Check buildings and you'll discover them, taverns too.
They did appear for a short while for me , then dissapeared.
Ubisoft really needs to fix their stuff... One of my recruit mission had no icon, I ended up killing 4 dogs with smallpox, and right now, my asassin recruits no longer work both in missions and in the main game... OH and when I go to the underground I often get stuck in a grey limbo with lound noises forcing me to quit the game...
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
Im using my ingame map to provide the locations, hopefully most of you have the maps fairly visible.
1. Concord Region, NW from tavern(look for dice icon) Stack of five building running along river line 5th building most NW. Zoom in on map to see town and you'll under stand what i mean.
2. Monmouth region, Fast travel to harbor master go north past what looks like farmland on the map. it is in the east portion of the town along the road line closest to river
3. Its not showing up on my map. Umm hold on
This is what i used so this should be quicker
Now I traded with these couriers and figured thats what got them to stay on my map but now my 3rd one is missing so not sure. Also in the concord region a fast travel icon appeared sometime after I found the general store. It is the only "proper" fast travel site I've found in the frontier thus far. My in game stats states I've found 84% of all fast travel sites but thats including the new york underground which is currently glitched at 84% as well so not sure if there are more in the frontier.
There are only 3 general shops in the frontier, 5 if you include peddlers
1. Go to the harbor master on the very southwest side of frontier, then go up about 30 seconds. If you zoom in a lot, its the house closest to the river on the right. It is also right next to the trail that crosses over the river.
2. Head to concord. Use the hunting club map, the one that splits up the frontier into regions, the shop is the one on the top left corner of the concord area. there are 5 houses on the very left side in a row. The top one is the one you're looking for.
3. Head to lexington. Zoom in all the way and you should see a lake near the north of it. Look down a bit more and you should see some square looking path/farm and a big house to the right of that. This is the shop. It is also next to the "X" Shape looking path, its the house on the top left side from there. Theres also a house that looks like...a p I guess? Its the house to the left of that P shaped house.
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
A bit unrelated but worth noting,
According to this there should be 3 fast travel locations corresponding to the locations of the general stores. For me thus far only the one in concord has actually appeared in my in game map. So i think the glitch is tied into this as well with the general stores disappearing.
I have traded at all of these stores and usually thats what triggers the store to remain on the map but the fast travel icon does not. Anyone else?
A bit unrelated but worth noting,
Even better, When i just went back to lexinton to make my general store reappear I just saw an Animus update about using fast travel locations but no freaking icon.
There are three of three trading posts in the frontier. They are actually the general stores. One is in Lexington. One is in concord and the other is in Monmouth.