Running across the battlefield

#1DarkfireAxelPosted 11/2/2012 6:38:20 AM
How do you exactly do it? There are no clues around, and the enemies look like they're always shooting. Everytime I get one foot off the cover I get blown away by bullets...
---
Vintrens Kulde, Snart Tilfulde, Oc Hans Laengsel, Mod Een Vinternat...
...Ulven Vandrer Eene...
#2ZodasRevengePosted 11/2/2012 6:45:30 AM(edited)
run from cover to cover and don't try to skip any, I don't think there's enough time. it can be kind of hard to distinguish what's cover, but if you look for soldiers (good guys)shooting at the enemy, they're always near cover. So just run to the nearest soldiers in between enemy attacks. You can see the enemy on the hill in the distance; right after you see all the little flashes from their guns, they will be reloading, so run to the next cover.
#3JManGTPosted 11/2/2012 7:01:29 AM
The only clue you have comes from people screaming at you to take cover.
The windows are REALLY small but I found the key.

Take cover until someone says to take cover, then count to 1 (just one not like one mississippi)
Then dash for the next cover
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#4Gobey6Posted 11/4/2012 11:06:56 AM
JManGT posted...
The only clue you have comes from people screaming at you to take cover.
The windows are REALLY small but I found the key.

Take cover until someone says to take cover, then count to 1 (just one not like one mississippi)
Then dash for the next cover

after dying about 5 times I used your strategy and got across with zero damage taken!!! You sir win a cookie today.
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#5NogahamPosted 11/5/2012 4:29:44 PM
Wow, this is one nasty mission. I am glad they have checkpoint reload now..
#6_Shikoba_Posted 11/5/2012 4:32:51 PM
This was hard until I figured it out.

Watch the redcoats. You will see them all fire at one time (watch for the blasts from their rifles) and then run to the next cover (Don't skip any of the covers). It get's too confusing trying to listen to the shouts, or at least I thought so.
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#7_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 11/5/2012 4:32:54 PM
Pay attention to when the redcoats ALL shoot at once THEN move and hide until they do it again.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
#8MadigariPosted 11/5/2012 4:33:00 PM
This isn't as hard as it looks. Get behind the second barrier and watch. See how you'll see a whole wave of gunfire? There's some constant gunfire at the front of the line, and then there will be gunfire that lights up all of the British side of the field.

Move -immediately- after the wave of gunfire on the British side of the field.

It gets easier to tell when you get behind the third barrier. Watch the barrier this time. You can see the bullets ricocheting off the rock. Then watch the hill. This is where you can see it clearer, that the bullets appear -each- time the entire British armies' guns go off, not just the front row.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#9Buddha1187Posted 11/5/2012 4:34:38 PM
This mission is so easy. Watch the huge crowd of redcoats and after they collectively fire (the large group, not the few down in front) and bullets ricochet off your cover, take off running.
---
DoubleTap868 - " Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War."
#10PurpleNargaPosted 11/5/2012 4:35:34 PM
go behind cover then wait until you see the bullets bounce off the cover then run to the next