The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

**FOUND** North Boston Liberation mission with missing icon (link to pic)

#1novachecksPosted 11/2/2012 2:46:25 PM
http://twitpic.com/b9qu4a

Photo at the link. It's where Connor's icon is.
#2novachecks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 2:49:10 PM
This is the last guy in the stocks btw.
#3SirGizmoPosted 11/2/2012 2:51:55 PM
It happens in every zone. Just have to keep exploring the zone until you find a mission to do, they won't always appear on the map.
---
"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott.
#4xRayx7Posted 11/3/2012 7:08:56 AM
you are a god sent i tell you. a god sent!
---
PSN - xRayx7
Something's familiar here... What can it be? Oh yeah! Everyone has a gun and they want to shoot me! - Spider-Man
#5LunarRoarPosted 11/3/2012 7:42:45 AM
Tagged for when I get home from work. Thanks a bunch! You wouldn't happen to have these for south Boston and North New York as well, would you?
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#6sirbennyPosted 11/3/2012 12:13:56 PM
Thanks loads! I tried to talk to my contact half a dozen times before i looked this up.
#7clenzorPosted 11/3/2012 12:18:54 PM
This was very frustrating for me as well. This is the first AC that you do not "defog" the entire map with the Viewpoints. You need to explore certain areas around the edges of the map in order to explore them. For the liberation contracts, just run around the fogged areas until one of them shows up on your map, as there is not very much space that is unclear.

I like the fact that it stopped holding your hand for the map, I would just like it better if you defogged more of the map than a small strip when you are exploring.

One thing I think would be very interesting for AC4 would be finding your own viewpoints. You would need to climb tall buildings and trees and synchronize them yourself, and depending on how high you are it would clear up more of the map.
#8d3athandr3birthPosted 11/3/2012 12:18:56 PM
See, I'm having the opposite problem. For some reason the last merchant isn't showing up for me
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#9Little_harshPosted 11/3/2012 3:22:51 PM
i had the same problem with boston south with people forced to be recruited mission, eventually i just looked a big group of guards or two guys on horses and i found the last a few minutes later after i started looking
#10rufuzmitchellPosted 11/3/2012 3:36:51 PM
thanks TC, tag for later.