If you were an assassin...

#21Yuji KaidoPosted 11/2/2012 5:04:51 PM
Poop.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#22heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/2/2012 5:07:38 PM
Low profile: Poison claws. Left hand has lethal poisons. Right hand has non-lethal. They are attached to a glove that conceals them and reveals them in the same manner as the Hidden Blade.

High profile: A foldable sword. Uh... Think like Lightning from FFXIII's Gunblade except it's not a Gunblade, it just folds that way.

Ranged: Bow & Arrows.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#23blueice9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:43:58 PM
Electrified brass knuckles. Seriously they exist.
---
I think deja vu is when you just died and respawn'd from your last checkpoint.
#24FrooFatherPosted 11/2/2012 5:50:48 PM(edited)
blueice9 posted...
Electrified brass knuckles. Seriously they exist.

I got one as a joke gift last year. THEY FREAKING HURT!!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Blast-Knuckles8482-Stun-Gun/709215.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dblast%2Bknuckles%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=blast+knuckles&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products
---
I am the FrooFather, and I approve this message.

EDIT: Sorry didnt know the link was a mile long.
#25bakasoraPosted 11/2/2012 5:50:01 PM
Lunar Staff like the one in Ninja Gaiden series.
---
FFXIII is garbage.
#26XUndeadXPosted 11/2/2012 5:53:11 PM
my wiener
#27Nelorio11Posted 11/2/2012 5:58:30 PM
Batarangs, remote batarangs, explosive batarangs, hidden batarangs and a cape
---
"Stand tall and shake the heavens" Xenogears
Proud MHFU veteran LBG user and Ultimate TagForce Fan
#28CyhortI82Posted 11/2/2012 6:27:03 PM
No hidden blades? Fine by me. One blade is for losers anyway. How about three blades. Now that's bad ass. And screw this under the wrist crap. My three blades will come right out of the top of my hand! And not just one hand, but both of them.

Now, this would mean I get in a lot of up close in personal encounters, you know what I mean? So, I'd need some kind of protection for close and dirty fighting. Sure, I could go with some kind of body armor like normal scrubs but I can take a little pain and since I'd mostly be going after fighting guys like ninjas and MMA fighters and Batman all I'd really need to do is protect my bones from getting broken. I've seen enough Arkham City and videos of that one MMA guy to know that. So maybe I'd coat them with some kind of indestructible metal.

Now, all I need is my costume. I'm thinking something in yellow with a cool mask that won't mess up my b****in hairdo....
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#29Skul_Posted 11/2/2012 6:36:25 PM
Saucepan
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#30_Dura_Posted 11/2/2012 6:43:02 PM
A broken bottle. Stab stab stab!
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo