If you were an assassin...

#41ReikokuNinjaPosted 11/2/2012 8:58:19 PM
I would use a Silence Rail gun that shoots Ice cicles that are made out of purified untraceable water frozen by liquid nitrogen right before being fired at over 4,000 feet per second leaving nothing but a hole in the heart of my target.

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT NO I DONT DO THIS FOR A LIVING!

Also. . .

Katana and Kunai's
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReikokuNinja?feature=mhee
#42Shadowlink1011Posted 11/2/2012 9:17:52 PM
I would create a lethal martial art style or something like that. Bone breaking and such. And faster bow drawing style than Connor.
#43nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/2/2012 9:21:29 PM
I would use nothing more than my fighting spirit...

...which is obviously over 9000!
---
psn: grapeismurder
#44ChaosSoldier1Posted 11/2/2012 9:22:32 PM
Kill them with rice grains
---
Currently Playing:Ohgodwhy
#45Maximum OverdrivePosted 11/2/2012 9:27:21 PM
My fingers
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#46alexponentialPosted 11/2/2012 9:29:01 PM
I'd smother them all in tacos. All these random people would be dying because a batch of tacos fell on top of them from a bucket on a building's roof, or from a truck carrying a Taco Bell shipment. It would be A VERY STRANGE TALE INDEED.
#47malicemizerfanPosted 11/2/2012 9:49:58 PM
archery(english longbow, not native american style, made for longer distance firing) poisoned arrows, knives for close up fighting(18 throwing, two fighting) metal forearm braces/covers(mostly for defense, although they would theoretically hurt like hell to get knocked with)
#48SH_expert44Posted 11/2/2012 10:04:31 PM
For a unique signature weapon i would use something akin to a single piece iron hammer. It would have a thin profile and made out of one piece of wrought iron. One end would have a claw and the other a blunted end and a sharp point on the top. This could be used for killing and utility (double as a wrecking/pry bar and have the ability to puncture things and cut them)

Long range if no firearms are allowed then i would use a dart thrower that works on compressed air. Use darts coated in Ricin that are very thin. Its not like a game where they just drop dead in a few seconds but they would be dead in a matter of days and i would be long gone.
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#49DrakillionPosted 11/2/2012 10:41:16 PM
I'll throw them into the TV and then I kill them.

Okay, so that may not really be plausible, but.... I can garrot them from behind and make them choke on this Italian sausage XD

I could also make some sort of special frequency gun that can scramble somebody's brain. I have a HAM radio and some other stuff laying around so I can probably make that work.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#50Hiei_the_SternPosted 11/2/2012 10:45:02 PM
Poison.
---
FFXIV! I have returned!
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru