I have no idea how to use the economy system (trading, crafting etc)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I have no idea how to use the economy system (trading, crafting etc)

User Info: iZanzabar

iZanzabar
4 years ago#1
Anyone care to teach me as to how to do any of this. Which one gives the most pay out.
Call me iZ, maybe.

User Info: Sunricer

Sunricer
4 years ago#2
I ignored crafting unless I needed a specific item. Just craft land convoys and load them up with bear pelts or, well any pelt really, but bears go for like 800 per skin.

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 years ago#3
yeah im pretty much done with buying the things i needed and i have yet to send a single convoy. Just rely on chests they really keep you well funded. The most expensive thing I had to buy was the Heat Shot, but thats really the only naval upgrade I can say is a must have. The rest is just what you like or what you want.

User Info: colon_three

colon_three
4 years ago#4
I was using the "just load up convoys with bear pelts" strategy until I inexplicably lost the ability to buy oak lumber...now I only have one convoy left because I also can't figure out how to defend them :/
PSN - Neo_Buddha
I need a new sig, say something funny. :3

User Info: FrooFather

FrooFather
4 years ago#5
colon_three posted...
I was using the "just load up convoys with bear pelts" strategy until I inexplicably lost the ability to buy oak lumber...now I only have one convoy left because I also can't figure out how to defend them :/

When you get that message fast travel to the Frontier. Check your map then. You should have a new icon. That icon is your convoy thats under attack. Find another fast travel near there or try running there from where you're at.
I am the FrooFather, and I approve this message.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I have no idea how to use the economy system (trading, crafting etc)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived