I have no idea how to use the economy system (trading, crafting etc)

#1iZanzabarPosted 11/2/2012 6:56:54 PM
Anyone care to teach me as to how to do any of this. Which one gives the most pay out.
---
Call me iZ, maybe.
#2SunricerPosted 11/2/2012 6:59:58 PM
I ignored crafting unless I needed a specific item. Just craft land convoys and load them up with bear pelts or, well any pelt really, but bears go for like 800 per skin.
#3lionhartwolfPosted 11/2/2012 7:04:09 PM
yeah im pretty much done with buying the things i needed and i have yet to send a single convoy. Just rely on chests they really keep you well funded. The most expensive thing I had to buy was the Heat Shot, but thats really the only naval upgrade I can say is a must have. The rest is just what you like or what you want.
#4colon_threePosted 11/2/2012 8:32:11 PM
I was using the "just load up convoys with bear pelts" strategy until I inexplicably lost the ability to buy oak lumber...now I only have one convoy left because I also can't figure out how to defend them :/
---
PSN - Neo_Buddha
I need a new sig, say something funny. :3
#5FrooFatherPosted 11/2/2012 8:42:37 PM
colon_three posted...
I was using the "just load up convoys with bear pelts" strategy until I inexplicably lost the ability to buy oak lumber...now I only have one convoy left because I also can't figure out how to defend them :/

When you get that message fast travel to the Frontier. Check your map then. You should have a new icon. That icon is your convoy thats under attack. Find another fast travel near there or try running there from where you're at.
---
I am the FrooFather, and I approve this message.