Having cancer, oh and waited for a good half year...

#11gecko_man2Posted 11/2/2012 8:52:13 PM
Trollolololol. This is a good one though. 8.5/10
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#12malicemizerfanPosted 11/2/2012 8:58:33 PM
who cares if you developed cancer. I have experienced exactly 1 glitch in my entire time playing.

why people expect instant sympathy when they develop a cellular anomaly is beyond me. I feel more sorry for people who get struck by lightning. at least their chances of death at that moment were infinitesimally small, and therefore renders it a tragic surprise. with cancer and terminal diseases/conditions you are given plenty of time to get your affairs in order, say your goodbyes and hell, climb mount everest or something. and you just sat and waited for a game.
#13TexnophilePosted 11/2/2012 9:12:33 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
who cares if you developed cancer. I have experienced exactly 1 glitch in my entire time playing.

why people expect instant sympathy when they develop a cellular anomaly is beyond me. I feel more sorry for people who get struck by lightning. at least their chances of death at that moment were infinitesimally small, and therefore renders it a tragic surprise. with cancer and terminal diseases/conditions you are given plenty of time to get your affairs in order, say your goodbyes and hell, climb mount everest or something. and you just sat and waited for a game.

I feel like a total d*** for laughing when I read this post. Especially the first 2 sentences.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#14T_Jftw(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:14:34 PM
malicemizerfan posted...

Coming from somebody who registered in 05 u must be passed ur 40`s...better get you rear end ready for the finger.
#15nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/2/2012 9:15:45 PM
T_Jftw posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

Coming from somebody who registered in 05 u must be passed ur 40`s...better get you rear end ready for the finger.

lol...
---
psn: grapeismurder
#16braves3526Posted 11/2/2012 9:16:19 PM
god i hope this is a troll or else an administrator needs to take this topic down...this can not end well
---
I worship the ground I walk on; PSN-braves3526
#17TheAxeMurderer1Posted 11/2/2012 9:19:36 PM
T_Jftw posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

At least he doesn't have cancer...?
#18malicemizerfanPosted 11/2/2012 9:20:24 PM
T_Jftw posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

wrong. 21, lost 3 family members to cancer(no liver failure, so drinking myself into a continual stupor shouldn't be too bad once I'm rich enough to eat something that isn't ramen), I'll more than likely develop it at some point. It wont be some big spectacle, Hell I don't want anyone to know when it happens. just going to keep going on until I drop dead. maybe tell someone after I'm dead with a video or something.
#19nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 11/2/2012 9:20:25 PM
...aaaaaaand there it is!
---
psn: grapeismurder
#20scrappybristolPosted 11/2/2012 9:27:46 PM
Probably should have invested your time and money in something worthwhile like traveling or women.

Live the way Ezio lived, just without the killing.
---
Do you see what I see?
My hypocrisy only goes so far.