Listen to all of Washington's conversations?

#1SunricerPosted 11/3/2012 9:56:40 AM
Where do I find him and when can I listen to his conversations? I'm on the start of sequence 9, not done any story missions yet.
#2Chino6100Posted 11/3/2012 10:38:55 AM
I'm having the same trouble. I've finished the game and trying to wrap up the 100% complete thing. I just don't know how to listen to all of George Washington's conversation. I do find him in new york but all he does is play the bowling thing game with the balls.
#3sirgregmacPosted 11/3/2012 11:45:38 AM
Once you talk to him in Valley Forge for the first time there will be a "W" show up on your map, first time for me was in VF. It's similar to all the other "interactive" conversations, except that it's with the first POTUS. Check out the legend for the map to see what I mean regarding the W, again it showed up in the NW corner of Valley Forge. I haven't talked to him since, but I haven't done a story mission since, so I'm sure that will change.
#4DanZillaUKPosted 11/6/2012 2:25:32 AM
I've spoken to him several times during sequence 9 but still I cannot get this checked off the list. Any times AFTER sequence 9 you need to speak with him perhaps? So many people are just saying it's all about sequence 9 but no body has said one word on if you need to talk with him AFTER :(
#5failmaskPosted 11/6/2012 2:33:29 AM
Post game he's wandering around NY. I could only talk to him once there and now he just wants to play Bocce. I need to replay 9-1 to get the rest of his conversations.
#6DanZillaUKPosted 11/6/2012 2:41:49 AM
Thanks, all I needed to know ^_^ Appreciate it a lot
#7Luciano0609Posted 11/6/2012 5:02:35 PM
I finished the game and talked to him in new York but I still didn't get the achievement, I replayed sequence 9 mission 1 then talked to him again and all he does is play bowling? What do I do?
#8Maverick999354Posted 11/7/2012 6:52:50 PM
I am in the same boat. This is the last thing I need to do before the completionist achievement, which is my last single player achievement I need. Everything hinges on getting these Washington conversations done... I have talked to him at the start of sequence 9 and I talked to him in South New York. Still no achievement, and now all he wants to do is play games. Very lame.
#9ZenzokuPosted 11/7/2012 8:23:40 PM
Maverick999354 posted...
I am in the same boat. This is the last thing I need to do before the completionist achievement, which is my last single player achievement I need. Everything hinges on getting these Washington conversations done... I have talked to him at the start of sequence 9 and I talked to him in South New York. Still no achievement, and now all he wants to do is play games. Very lame.

replay sequence 9-1 i think it was. he'll be somewhere in camp so go find him and talk to him twice. if you've already talked to him in NY, the trophy shoudl pop