Help THIS GAME IS BORING....WTF did Hutchison do to AC franchise!

#31HemerukioPosted 11/3/2012 2:09:32 PM
I personally preferred Haytham's parts to Connor's, but... Maybe that's just me.
---
Official We're Doomed guy of the NUNSG board
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#32squon8888Posted 11/3/2012 2:11:21 PM
What happened to the weapon shops? Im on S9 and havent been able to buy anything.

The controls arent nearly as fluid and tight as BH.

Im at the part where i have to chase this guy down and its impossible, let alone i can get right next to him, try to punch or tackle him and it does nothing.

Im done with this game, selling this turd right now. Mainly cause the game is boring as hell and eventually found myself skipping through the cut scenes. the main missions are boring, the cities are blah and you spend more than in this game than any other AC game treking to your missions.

50% of the game = cutscenes
45% treking through the forests to your next misson
5% combat
#33_Dura_Posted 11/3/2012 2:12:46 PM
If you got to Sequence 9 and don't even know where to buy weapons, the problem is you.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#34squon8888Posted 11/3/2012 2:15:51 PM
_Dura_ posted...
If you got to Sequence 9 and don't even know where to buy weapons, the problem is you.

No its not cause ive yet to see any shops, and where the hell is the weapon wheel? Theres no way to bring up your wheel of weapons in this game cause they took it out.

This game is an epic failure.
#35bloodcoastPosted 11/3/2012 2:27:47 PM(edited)
You can buy weapons at the general store, which is an E sign on the map. There are only like 5 stores in the entire game, so it's easy to not see one. I didn't even touch one until I beat the game other than the first visit.

Edit: This game is huge letdown. The plot never picks up at all. Just when you begin to like Haytham, they force you to play Connor, who is a brainless one-dimensional brute. Most gameplay that made the AC series unique were taken out; combat system is now a clone of the Batman Arkham series'. And not to mention, the countless numbers of glitches/clunky gameplay due to lack of sufficient quality assurance.
#36ManuKesnaPosted 11/3/2012 2:34:29 PM
_Dura_ posted...

No its not cause ive yet to see any shops, and where the hell is the weapon wheel? Theres no way to bring up your wheel of weapons in this game cause they took it out.

i REALLY hope you are just trolling
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#37ZephyriuumPosted 11/3/2012 2:36:47 PM
haidox posted...
Nathan Callaway??? I think you mean Haythem Kenway

Haytham.,still better than Nathan,is his name that hard to write?
---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#38ZephyriuumPosted 11/3/2012 2:39:46 PM
Hemerukio posted...
I personally preferred Haytham's parts to Connor's, but... Maybe that's just me.

It's not just you my friend,i wish Haytham was the main character...
---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#39FireMage7777Posted 11/3/2012 2:39:51 PM
squon8888 posted...
_Dura_ posted...

No, the problem REALLY is you. The game has a different weapon wheel and it tells you how to open it. Too bad you didn't pay attention
---
Megaman 2 Turret boss...easiest boss ever
#40OEIO999Posted 11/3/2012 2:45:19 PM
AzureVergil posted...
This game needed Jade Raymond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond