Help THIS GAME IS BORING....WTF did Hutchison do to AC franchise!

#41Dynamo128Posted 11/3/2012 2:58:30 PM
TheDoctorIsln posted...
People want instant satisfaction and don't want to wait a little longer for the plot to develop, they just want the "good" stuff.

Why can't we have both plot development and good gameplay going on at the same time?
#42TheAxeMurderer1Posted 11/3/2012 3:05:57 PM
squon8888 posted...
What happened to the weapon shops? Im on S9 and havent been able to buy anything.

The controls arent nearly as fluid and tight as BH.

Im at the part where i have to chase this guy down and its impossible, let alone i can get right next to him, try to punch or tackle him and it does nothing.

Im done with this game, selling this turd right now. Mainly cause the game is boring as hell and eventually found myself skipping through the cut scenes. the main missions are boring, the cities are blah and you spend more than in this game than any other AC game treking to your missions.

50% of the game = cutscenes
45% treking through the forests to your next misson
5% combat

You said 65% cutscenes in your other post. Frig off. No one cares if you don't like the game.
#43TheAxeMurderer1Posted 11/3/2012 3:06:53 PM
TheAxeMurderer1 posted...
squon8888 posted...
What happened to the weapon shops? Im on S9 and havent been able to buy anything.

The controls arent nearly as fluid and tight as BH.

Im at the part where i have to chase this guy down and its impossible, let alone i can get right next to him, try to punch or tackle him and it does nothing.

Im done with this game, selling this turd right now. Mainly cause the game is boring as hell and eventually found myself skipping through the cut scenes. the main missions are boring, the cities are blah and you spend more than in this game than any other AC game treking to your missions.

50% of the game = cutscenes
45% treking through the forests to your next misson
5% combat

You said 65% cutscenes in your other post. Frig off. No one cares if you don't like the game.

Sorry, 60%
#44Maximum OverdrivePosted 11/3/2012 3:13:25 PM
The pacing of this game is more like a book than a movie. If you like books, this game should be fine.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#45CarpetfluffPosted 11/3/2012 3:19:56 PM
Honestly, I don't even think it's that slow to start; half the reviews said it was so that's what I expected but it really wasn't the case. Maybe needing to get to the meat so they could write a review caused some frustration. I didn't even feel the need to rush to get further into the story, there was still plenty going on and if anything I feel like the character is much more rounded this way that being dumped in half way through their lives.

I'm sure some folks with gaming ADD are having problems, but the reality of my experience is much different than what I was led to believe it would be...and besides, it wasn't that long before I was hacking my way through a fort full of guys and having a ball. Mind you, I'm quite happy farting about the homestead hunting for an hour or two as well...
#46ZephyriuumPosted 11/3/2012 3:24:47 PM
If you don't like the game,sell it,and don't come here again,i don't like CoD(or any other FPS),do you see me going in their boards to complain about the game?
---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#47_Squirtle_Posted 11/3/2012 4:03:24 PM
Zephyriuum posted...
If you don't like the game,sell it,and don't come here again,i don't like CoD(or any other FPS),do you see me going in their boards to complain about the game?

While he may be trolling this is a discussion board. You can talk about the game if you don't like it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iakN5.gif http://i39.tinypic.com/qph4b5.gif
#48Kevinroth666Posted 11/3/2012 5:19:27 PM
I don't know about most people, but I know I didn't play as Nathan Callaway for 2 hours. Maybe you're just bad bro?