Assassination Contracts Stuck at 66%

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Assassination Contracts Stuck at 66%

User Info: therealdman

therealdman
4 years ago#1
Alright, so I have seemingly filled in the maps for Boston and New York and I do not see any more assassinations contracts showing up on the map. Has this happened to anyone else? Are there contracts in the Frontier that I am unaware of? Do I need to do something for the rest to show up or unlock? It just seems weird that they are stuck at 66% in the DNA section.

User Info: thor333

thor333
4 years ago#2
Southwest of the frontier has a contract that doesn't show up until you travel there.
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.

User Info: Briar36

Briar36
4 years ago#3
I have this problem too, can you be a little more specific on the SW location? Like what section and what part of that section?

User Info: thor333

thor333
4 years ago#4
There's a town down there and a fort, may have to be a certain sequence.
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.

therealdman
4 years ago#5
Thanks Thor! I just found it. To the other poster, if you can't find it, let me know, I took a picture for you if you need.

Briar36
4 years ago#6
I actually walked into a trading post and it told me I had new Assassination Contracts ready so maybe that triggered it. I walked to where y'all said and found the guy. One last thing, where is the actual guy to kill, is he in that town? He's not on my map anywhere.

therealdman
4 years ago#7
Five icons will load. Give it about 30 seconds to a minute afterwards and they should show up on the map. If not, save and quit, and try again. I had the same problem at first and had to do that.

Briar36
4 years ago#8
Well I've saved and quit 3 times now, and each time I load back up, there's the icon for the guy in the SW to give me the contracts, but they never load up. It's getting pretty annoying.

Briar36
4 years ago#9
Haha, nevermind. Round 4 they finally showed up of course.

therealdman
4 years ago#10
Glad to hear.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Assassination Contracts Stuck at 66%

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived