Captain Kidd's Treasure missions Full Sync Help!

#1I_KnowYourMomPosted 11/3/2012 2:51:09 PM
I'm trying to get full Sync in the Treasure mission where you infiltrate Fort Wolcott, and I keep trying to do one of the Full Synchronization objectives. The objective is "Achive minimum Kill streak - 3" and I'm not sure what exactly is asking me to do because, I keep killing 3 people in a row and I can't complete it.

Has anyone done this? I tried YouTube but I couldn't find a video.
#2Tarten5Posted 11/3/2012 2:52:04 PM
Without getting hit
#3AcceleraterPosted 11/3/2012 2:53:27 PM
During that part I was able to achieve that by counter killing two people at the same time then kill streaking the third person.
#4I_KnowYourMom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 3:01:54 PM
Dude I'm not even getting touched, I tried it so many ways, Counter killing, Normal Killing, Doing Double kills, and still nothing...

Starting to get irritated.
#5MikeTheDragon81Posted 11/3/2012 3:25:25 PM
I believe it's a kill combo. You do that when you execute a kill animation, and tilt the left stick towards the next enemy and tap the square button.
#6Newts_UtePosted 11/3/2012 3:31:37 PM
I believe it's a kill combo. You do that when you execute a kill animation, and tilt the left stick towards the next enemy and tap the square button.

This is how. You need to chain kill, so counter kill the first guy then during that kill animation tilt towards another enemy and tap square. He will go right into another instant kill animation and then do it again.

You will lose it if you get hit during the chain so you need to best guess who will attack you next and kill him as your next one in the chain.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51