Lower notoriety in Frontier?

#1DarkfireAxelPosted 11/3/2012 4:13:23 PM
Is there a way to do it? I'm getting tired of being attacked while I'm hunting because a lonely guard sees me up in a tree within a thousand leaves...
---
Vintrens Kulde, Snart Tilfulde, Oc Hans Laengsel, Mod Een Vinternat...
...Ulven Vandrer Eene...
#2DtokPosted 11/3/2012 4:18:15 PM
Fast travel to the closest spot you need to go.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#3rufuzmitchellPosted 11/3/2012 4:18:19 PM
I had the same problem..but it seems that it degrades over time. Also fast traveling in and out of areas seems to help. You can unlock fast travel stations by liberating the forts,although in my game so far i've liberated one fort and the new occupants seem just as eager to kill me as the Red Coats.

I think traveling on foot works fine also. It does not seem to go lower than lvl. 1 though. I have always a lvl. 1 in every frontier area.
#4Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/3/2012 4:19:33 PM
Fast travel will usually drop it back to the lowest setting it can be for the area. There are also hunting zones that will lower your notoriety when you enter them.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#5LothiamPosted 11/4/2012 2:38:09 AM
I tried both fast travel and getting desynchronized, but my notoriety remains at level 1.
#6HassassiyinPosted 11/4/2012 2:45:57 AM
My notoriety in the frontier has never been lower than level 1.. except when I went into one other area which I think is Valley Forge, not sure though.
#7Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/4/2012 7:58:04 AM
I tried both fast travel and getting desynchronized, but my notoriety remains at level 1.

That is the default notoriety level in the Frontier.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#8spike17spiegelPosted 11/4/2012 8:00:45 AM
Lothiam posted...

In the unknown frontier....you always on the edge!
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#9Gobey6Posted 11/4/2012 12:20:32 PM
Why does that make any sense? Why am I suspicious just because I'm wandering around the forest?
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#10PFireflyPosted 11/4/2012 12:23:32 PM
Gobey6 posted...
Why does that make any sense? Why am I suspicious just because I'm wandering around the forest?

Because you're a no good indian out to burn farms and and kidnap women. That's what I always imagine they're thinking in the frontier :P
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub