To anyone wondering how to un-equip swords/heavy/blunt weapons

#1SMG_4uPosted 11/3/2012 7:16:11 PM
Simply equip a heavy weapon (French Naval Axe is the cheapest), and walk up to a guard with it wielded and press triangle. You will perform a move that causes the axe to get stuck in the guard's head. Voilą!
---
PSN: ShootingPanda
#2Killface99Posted 11/3/2012 7:20:30 PM
SMG_4u posted...
Simply equip a heavy weapon (French Naval Axe is the cheapest), and walk up to a guard with it wielded and press triangle. You will perform a move that causes the axe to get stuck in the guard's head. Voilą!

How does that help with swords or blunt weapons?
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#3supradude16Posted 11/3/2012 7:36:02 PM
Killface99 posted...
SMG_4u posted...

If you equip a heavy weapon, you unequip your sword/blunt. If you lose your heavy weapon as OP detailed you will have none of them equipped.
#4_Dura_Posted 11/3/2012 7:43:05 PM
find a way to unequip small weapons and I'll be happy.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#5Killface99Posted 11/3/2012 7:44:04 PM
supradude16 posted...
Killface99 posted...
SMG_4u posted...

If you equip a heavy weapon, you unequip your sword/blunt. If you lose your heavy weapon as OP detailed you will have none of them equipped.

Then why do I have a heavy weapon and a sword equipped at the same time?
---
#6_Dura_Posted 11/3/2012 7:48:08 PM
Killface99 posted...
supradude16 posted...
Killface99 posted...
SMG_4u posted...

Sounds like you bugged out, son.
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#7Killface99Posted 11/3/2012 7:54:03 PM
_Dura_ posted...
Killface99 posted...
supradude16 posted...
Killface99 posted...
SMG_4u posted...

Sounds like you bugged out, son.

Nope. I was just wrong.

Nice find, TC.
---