The Lighthouse Ghost (spoilers)

#1SH_expert44Posted 11/3/2012 6:30:41 PM
During the Frontiersman missions there is one where you have to investigate a haunted lighthouse, on my way to the lighthouse i was swimming and notice a man standing on a rock staring at me. As soon as i got to him he just dives off and disappears into the water. This area is below the light house and there is a wrecked boat right near him. Did anyone else notice this little scene?
---
( |_| |_\_/|)|_|)| i.imgur.com/PcsPz.gif i54.tinypic.com/2q9whw4.gif i.imgur.com/3QcMc.gif
_) || |__/\| |__|\_|
#2Chaos-StrikerPosted 11/3/2012 6:43:08 PM
I noticed it, but it was long before I investigated the lighthouse mission. I was swimming to the lighthouse, looking to get a viewpoint, when I saw this guy sit down on a rock. As I approached the coastline, he just plain leapt off it into the water.

At first I thought he was just startled and fell into the water, like in Ezio's adventures but seeing as that man clearly made the effort...

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "...Did Connor just watch a man commit suicide?". I almost thought it was related to that "Eyewitness" trophy.
---
~A different breed of gamer
#3Game-XpertPosted 11/3/2012 6:44:29 PM
lol I saw it too.
#4NeoMonkPosted 11/7/2012 11:08:36 PM
I've seen it twice, actually saw him land on top of me & just goes right thru you into the water & disappears...
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com