So... Desmond outfit?

#1JackSolomonPosted 11/4/2012 12:24:59 AM
I'm going to assume there isn't one in this game (despite there being one in the previous two games), but on the off chance I'm wrong, has anyone found it, or a hint that you may be able to play in the Animus with the appearance of Desmond?
---
PSN: Xeriam
#2YamijiiPosted 11/4/2012 1:35:00 AM
I thought it might have been the same unlock conditions as with previous games, but turns out completing all optional objectives in one play through unlocks the Altair costume instead.
---
PSN: GigetsuDestiny, level 200. Fighter. Utilitarian/Scather.
PSN: No-Tactics
#3HassassiyinPosted 11/4/2012 3:57:32 AM
Yesterday I was replaying the eagle mission from sequence 4. After I was done.. I saw Desmond in the loading screen with the sword, bow and tomahawk but no pistol and hidden blades. Tried again but didnt work.
#4habbox77Posted 11/4/2012 4:07:39 AM
Nope there is no way of getting Desmond's outfit in AC3, maybe wel'll see it in another update or dlc...
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#5AukonnPosted 11/4/2012 6:30:31 AM
habbox77 posted...
Nope there is no way of getting Desmond's outfit in AC3, maybe wel'll see it in another update or dlc...

Which is crazy, considering that he's actually got his own set of moves now. All they had to do was make him be an unlockable skin, but since our "inventory" is now in the basement of the Homestead, I guess his outfit really wouldn't look right there. Even though Ezio's/Altair's really looks off there as well.
---
PSN: Balorio