Kanien:keh trinket help

#1GibbeynatorPosted 11/4/2012 3:02:21 PM
How do I get the trinket at the very top of the frontier map? I think you pass by it in Seq. 4, but I can't find a way to get it.
---
It is pitch black in here, you are likely to be eaten by a Grue *CHOMP* Well... I warned him...
#2True RunePosted 11/4/2012 3:23:46 PM
I also need to know this, it's the last Trinket I need to get. I know there has to be a cave access for it(cuz I've tried jumping towards it from every angle and always die), but I can't find it for the life of me.

so...BUMP.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3Tweekster13Posted 11/4/2012 3:28:54 PM
There's a spot in the wall you can climb, about 50 or so meters from where the trinket is to the west. You can see a fallen log across a gap above you. You can also wait for a homestead mission later that shows you the exact spot, since the flowers you need are right in front of the trinket.
---
Evil will always Triumph, because Good is dumb - Dark Helmet
PSNs: Tweekster13(main), StormtrooprODeth(Alt)
#4Fangore1030Posted 11/4/2012 3:30:05 PM
There's that fallen tree that lets you cross the gap over to that whole section right, (I hope you know what I'm talking about) and once you get off that tree, climb the rocks to the left, walk along the edge until you can drop down into the cave entrance which leads to the trinket. Hope I explained that ok, took me forever to figure this one out.
---
"People don't look up." - Cole McGrath
GFWL: Fangore123
#5Gibbeynator(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:35:59 PM
Got it, thanks.
---
It is pitch black in here, you are likely to be eaten by a Grue *CHOMP* Well... I warned him...